Chapter 50: Encounter

RED VORTEX SEVEN

After "Helping Hands" was aired last week,our so called Ryder-Seven ship started becoming popular. But mostly it only lasted for a few days but still a lot of fans has been tagging me to his pictures or mentions me on his IG post. Good thing no one actually knew my personal account in Instagram except for my members and the staff together with my Manager.

Today I have a drama shoot located at a nearby park for our latest episode scheduled to air next week. For today Ara-unnie tagged along since we planned on going to the mall after the shoot, I was informed that I only had a few scenes for today since the focus for the episode was my male co-actor and his family. Arriving at the location, Ara-unnie couldn't contain her fan girling mode when she saw my co-star Shawn, yeah she's a fan coz she finds him cute. While I find him idiotic, he's really childish and annoying when we are shooting our scenes but everyone just laughs every time we start bickering.

I had about five scenes, the first was me singing at the park together with my classmates. Second was playing with the kids in the park while making fun of Shawn. Third, meeting my on-screen partners mother all of a sudden. Fourth, would be me riding a bike leaving the park. And lastly would be me getting into a small accident while on my bike. It wouldn't really take long for the shoot since all my scenes would be all located on the same place.

I was already getting ready for the first shoot when I felt Ara-unnie sat next to me while she was busy scrolling on her phone. The stylist was busy straightening my hair and also my bangs.

"Hey Seven, Nica-unnie just posted a photo of her and the girls."she said.

"Jinja? Let me see."I told her as I leaned in. "Aigoo, Jill is super cute. Drea-unnie looks like an old grandpa behind them and Nica-unnie looks beautiful as always."I added.

"But aren't you curious who took the photo?"She asked with a grin.

"Who? They said they were just going to visit a friend."I blurted out.

"Chingu? Or you mean boyfriends."she corrected as she wiggled her eyebrows. Gosh she looked creepy doing that.

"Omo! So Charlie-oppa and Suhoon-oppa was there too?"I asked surprised.

"Yep! And for sure Jill is suffering for being the third wheel."Ara said laughing.

"Aigoo, that's why you tagged along with me knowing that I have a shoot."I trailed off.

"Of course, seeing you filming would feel less bad than third wheeling with two couples right?"She said.

"I guess so. But why didn't you just call Jieko, you two seemed close."I told her, then I saw her face turned a touch of pink. Hahaha! She's blushing.

"W..what?! Are you kidding? Why would I call him? H..his.. just your friend's friend."she stuttered. Hahaha! She's so freaking obvious.

"Hahaha! You like him and you're just denial."I concluded.

"Yah! I said I don't like him."she snapped.

"So you hate him?"I snapped back at her.

"Ani. It's just that..."she stopped midway.

"See, you can't say you hate him so that means you like him. Period."I told him.

"Yah June Sevenelle Griffin!"she yelled my full name.

"Mwo Tiara Mae Parker?!"I yelled her full name as well. But before she could respond back, I was already called for the scene.

I smiled to Ara-unnie first since we just been teasing each other just a moment ago. She would watch me later when she would feel like watching, as I was busy shooting all my scenes. The production team were all busy with the next scenes for my accident scene, I was already set at the sides riding the bike. When I heard the action signal I rode the bike as fast as I can as the camera was following, upon making a left turn something caught my sight which caused me to accidentally fall over my bicycle.