Chapter 9: Beach

-----
This chapter is dedicated to @keanval . Oh my gosh! I can't believe my story is gaining more supporters. Thank you so much for the kind words, please keep on supporting. You guys are my inspiration.

Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo!

-----
JUNE GRIFFIN

I'm with ABlue right now. You might be wondering why I'm with them? Well BOTB are at the beach today shooting for their commercial or something and at the same time they're on break. Willow told me to come with them to surprise the guys, they said they also wanted to go to the beach. Doing it now is the best time she said.

"So June, you have a bikini with you?"Courtney asked out of the blue. Well we're already on our way to the beach where the guys are.

"Bikini?"I asked a bit surprise. "I don't have a bikini."I added shyly.

"SAY WHAT?!!!!!"They all said at the same time. I didn't know, wearing a bikini was really a rule on the beach? I don't really go to the beach, and I never wore bikini before. All I brought today were just regular clothes of mine. And a floral dress Ryder bought me.

"Sorry. I'll just watch you guys on the sides while you enjoy swimming."I told them.

"No way. Did your parents raise you that strictly?"Yesha asked. Eh? My parents?

"No. You know I'm introverted, I never really had friends to go the beach with."I confessed. Another side of me to tell, well I trust this girls already.

I was expecting them to tell me more about how the hell I was so weird to not even have friends, well I'm used to it so might as well endure it. But the next thing I knew Jewel and Hadley hugged me since I'm seated in between them.

"Oh you poor thing. Don't worry, since we the ABlue are your friends we'll show you how fun it is on the beach!!!"Willow said as the other girls cheered.

Friends?

So they are now my friends.

Gosh I'm so lucky.

-----

"Do I really have to?"I asked Natasha. Well she handed me a one peace swimsuit, I insisted to top it with my denim shorts it took a while before they approved.

"God June your body is to die for."Hadley commented. I instantly covered myself, I'm not really used with compliments so it's a bit embarrassing when this beautiful girl in front of me says such words.

"Thank you. Please don't stare, I'm shy."I said which made them laugh.

"God your so cute. Let's go?!"Jewel said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I can't help not to notice how beautiful they are. Compared to me I'm just an okay kind of girl but them? Pretty is just an understatement. They are all wearing their 2 piece bikini and my they are so confident, they're not even covering anything. Well they are used to it I guess.

Willow is wearing a blue 2 piece bikini, Natasha is wearing a red off shoulder styled 2 piece bikini, Hadley is wearing a pink halter style bikini, while Yesha, Courtney and Jewel are wearing the same plain bikini but in different colors. Yesha was in Black, Courtney in Green and Jewel in Yellow. If I wasn't their friend, I would literally look like a walking stick besides them.

As we reached the BOTB set, I could spot Ryder by a second. His so handsome in his plain white shorts and blue floral shirt. Well all of the BOTB guys are all dazzling, and they haven't noticed us yet. I was about to walk towards them when Willow stopped me. Eh?