Chapter 8: Date

------
This chapter is dedicated to @choi0010 since you were so kilig over June and Ryder. Thank you for supporting my story. It means a lot really.

More bbyu moments coming up!

Fighting!'
------
JUNE GRIFFIN

What am I going to do?

Me and Ryder are at the mall right now, he said he wants to watch that new movie he'd been waiting for months and to tell you honestly I'm freaking out right now. This place is packed with people, kids everywhere, teenagers in groups and even family groups. I couldn't stop myself from holding unto Ryder's jacket like a little kid afraid to get separated from it's Mom.

The next thing I knew, Ryder got hold of my hand as he slide his fingers to intertwined with mine. Oh my gosh! I know my face is turning red by the moment but I can't deny the fact that I'm not against with his behavior. For some reason it's making me feel at ease a little.

So we are walking towards the movie theater hand in hand. I can't stop myself from being conscious with myself, well I could feel people's stares when we pass by them. I can't blame them though, a handsome guy is holding an awkward girl towards the theater. Well if the other girls envy my situation, I guess I'm kind of lucky to have this guy with me as my friend. I guess him calling me a friend actually made me a little bit sad, well at first I knew him as my fiancee but hearing him addressing me as his friend kind of make me feel like rejected. I guess I'm just overthinking things, well this past few weeks with him, I kind of got used with his presence it makes me feel things I never felt before. I guess this is how it feels to being cared by someone other than my parents, well I feel this towards the ABlue girls and some of the BOTB boys but for some reason when it comes to Ryder it feels like a bit different. A good difference though.

"Okay, you stay here as I go buy us some tickets and pop corn."he told me. I nodded as I watched him ran towards the slightly long line in the ticket booth.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. Well you guys might be wondering why the hell we both can walk confidently in the mall hand in hand when I'm with a celebrity? You could say Ryder loves to dress up, he's dark hair is covered with a  blonde wig that looks like his Justin Bieber or something and his brown eyes turned to blue with the contact lenses his wearing and his fashion? You could say his a bit nerdy which looks cute on him though, his even wearing a harry potter like glasses, for some reason I also find Ryder a bit of a weirdo. Why? Well there are times where he jokes around with me but ends up being not funny since I really don't have humor in me. His okay with it though, his also a bit of a jealous type. Why? Well I'll keep that as a secret for the mean time, you guys will notice it some time.

"Let's go?"he came back. As we walk towards the theater room, I got startled when Ryder suddenly grabbed me by the waist. "Be careful. Watch your step." He said as he slowly guided towards our seats. Good thing it's dark here, or else he would see my burning red face. I'm not really used to any skin ship with the opposite gender, good thing I got to hold myself in. Jeez.

After the movie, we went to a restaurant where we had our lunch. The movie was nice, I actually enjoyed it even though I'm not a type of girl who likes action movies but I actually liked it this time. Nice! I achieved another improvement in myself.

"So where do we head next?"he asked me as I drank my orange juice.

"Anywhere is fine." I told him.

"Well, we could go to the department store if there's anything you'd like to buy."he told me. Now that I think of it, I actually want to buy something.