Chapter 11: Bashers

----
This chapter is dedicated to @fitr16. Your votes means a lot to me. Thank you so much and I hope you are enjoying and loving this story. Don't forget to leave comments and any suggestions.

Bbyu fans Fighting!

----
WILLOW JOHNSON

WHAT THE HECK?

Oh my gosh! This is so not happening.

I dashed towards the other room where the other girls are, damn they all need to know. I guess the dare they made Ryder do made a bad outcome. As I opened the door, I saw Yesha and Courtney fixing their beds.

"Hey Wils, what's up?"Yesha asked.

"We have a major problem you guys."I told them with full concern in my voice. Then Natasha instantly stood up from her bed still her hair in a mess.

"Problem? What problem?"Natasha asked.

"June."I said.

"June? What happened to June?"they all asked at the same time. Instead of answering them I grabbed my phone from my pocket and showed them the problem I was telling about.

"Holy mother of Christ." Courtney

"Oh my God." Natasha

"We need to call the guys." Yesha

Not just call them, we need to fix this mess. Or June will get affected.

-----
RYDER STRAUSS

I just woke up from the noise my phone was giving, I just got from my photoshoot for the new Magazine cover I advertise. Me and Bryce are on our way back to the dorm Chase called this morning he said Natasha had something urgent to say. It's quite confusing though why didn't they just texted me if it was that urgent? Is it just me? Or is there something going on?

As we arrived at the parking lot, we immediately went to the dorm. As I knocked on the door, it opened and revealed a messed up ABlue you could tell there's really something up.

"Ryder hurry up!"Willow said as she grabbed me towards the living room.

"Hey, what's going on? What's the urgent thing Natasha was going to say?"I asked.

"June."Natasha started.

June? What's wrong? Did something happened to her? I don't remember anything bad when I left the house before I went to the shoot.

"June? What about her?"I asked her.

"The dare that happened last time, your post earned positive feedbacks but unfortunately this morning. Some of the fans are targeting June."Yesha said.

Huh? I then grabbed my phone and logged in to my Instagram account. And Willow was right, there are bad comments about June.

Oh my gosh who's that other girl?

Don't tell me that's Ryder's girl?

She looks awful, she's so plain and ugly.

I want to slap that girl so bad for standing next to Ryder.

Who is she? Why is she with ABlue and BOTB?

New PA? Manager? What is she?

This girl deserves to be bash for just existing on the photo.

The celebs and the slut? Hahahaha

Gosh she so pathetic to think she would blend in to everyone.