Chapter 45: Fan Girl

RED VORTEX SEVEN

It has been 2 days since BOTB released their official comeback album track. Drea-unnie couldn't stop herself from fangirling over the group. She stated before that she was a huge BOTB fan, her bias was Jaden and Ralph. While we were in the van for our next schedule Drea-unnie would mumble the song and the other members would literally scold her for singing it over and over again. Well I have no ill feeling with what she's doing since I also enjoy the song, and they all knew that.

"By the way! Next week at the MBC Awards, BOTB will be performing live and we will be there as well. Kyaaaaaah!"Drea-unnie still couldn't contain her excitement.

"Yeah yeah. We already know that unnie, stop reminding us."Jill complained. I just tapped Drea's shoulder as I whispered a Fighting word.

"Hmp. Good thing Seven here understands my situation."Drea said to them.

"Hahaha. Of course she would she's a fan as well, and besides we understand your situation coz we feel the same way, just calm down a little okay."Ara told her. We all just giggled upon their cute interaction.

We don't have anything scheduled for today, finally some rest! I've been dying to sleep all day since 2 weeks ago, I've been really busy from our new mini album launch MV and the photoshoots and I was also casted a lead role for a drama. Like really? Of all people I was the one to be invited? My members are so happy for me and at the same time I'm nervous. I never had any acting classes before, maybe a little role playing during trainee days but that was just it.

Tomorrow will be the start for the script reading and also I will meet my co-casts as well. The Director of the drama stated that I will be portraying a high school student who strives to be a singer and I'll be casted with an actor who will portray as a famous singer in a band. (P.S. I'll be making up my own drama okay? Hahaha! But I'll be using some of the casts in The Liar and His Lover).

While I've been lying peacefully in my bed as I wore my headphones listening to random songs on playlist when Drea-unnie suddenly barged in our room all dressed up. Where the heck is she going? She looks like she's about to attend a concert or a party somewhere.

O___O oh no! Don't tell me?

"June-ah! Please do me a favor, I bought two tickets for BOTB's comeback stage performance and I don't have someone to accompany me."she said after she took off my headphone. Daebak!

"Jinja? But I thought you'll be going with your friend?"I asked confused.

"Ne, but she backed out due to an emergency and I already told the others but they're too tired to go. Nica-unnie and Ara are going to the spa while Jill visited her hometown, probably missed her younger siblings. So the last choice would be....you."she said with a smile.

"Aigoo unnie. How can I say no to you?"I told her with a grin as she squealed upon my approval as she quickly ran towards my cabinet and picked me something to where.

"Wear this! Kyaaaah! And I also have backstage passes from Manager Lee since she's a friend of their Manager."Drea said as I slowly changed into the outdoor clothes she picked for me.

.....

My gosh! The place was packed with a lot a fans, it felt like they never went for a HIATUS for a year. They truly are one of the best groups in the industry, their vocals and skills can be much more like "Born to Beat" group though they are in a different level.

All throughout their comeback stage performance I couldn't hide my admiration for them, they are just so freaking talented. But my eyes could only focus on one member which is weird for me since I find him comforting in the eyes. Gosh I maybe insane for thinking about it, to think that he's the only member who is actually single and I can't hide the blush that is slowly creeping unto my face. Why am I feeling this anyway? I just remember that I already have a crush on someone else who is clearly a mystery for me. Ugh!