Chapter 43: Mystery Guy

RED VORTEX SEVEN

We are on our way to the meeting place for our photoshoot for CeCi. Everyone of my members are all asleep at the back, for some reason I don't feel tired at all. Maybe this is the effect of the coffee I drank this morning, while I was busy scrolling unto my feeds on Instagram when the car stopped. Eh? Traffic? I slowly opened the my window on the side as I saw high school students passing by, I waved to them before I saw everyone's eyes widen as they yelled.

"Oh em gee! Seven! We love you!"the girl with glasses shouted. Hahaha! This why I love my job a simple wave hello means a lot to them already. I formed a heart on my fingers and showed to them sending them my love, my little fiasco on the traffic street was cut when the car started moving forward , I waved goodbye one last time for the people who were starting to take a video of me waving at them. For sure another article will be posted about this, gosh media really.

As we arrived at the venue, everything were all set up so we didn't have much time to settle our things as the organizer instantly told us to wear the assigned clothes for the photoshoot and had out make ups done. The first shots were a grouping shot, Nica, Drea and Ara were the first group while me and Jill are on the maknae line. The theme was somewhat like elegance and youthful, I liked the dresses but I didn't really like the hairstyle. I look like a toad.

After we all wrapped up from the photoshoot, we immediately went back to change into our normal clothes and of course our work doesn't end there yet. We still have a dance practice at the studio for 3 hours before we go straight to the mini fan meeting we have in Busan. We barely had a decent meal in the car before we arrived at the studio.

A short warm up and stretching before the dance instructor started to teach us the new dance step for our upcoming new album. Yeah it's our 1st mini album for this year and it's due in 3 months after the former idols debut their comeback. I heard that some of the idols who took a rest from showbiz are having a comeback I'm not sure though if it's a boy or girl group. Gosh! I wish NCT and BOTB are having a comeback. GOSH! I am truly a fan of their songs, I really pop and ballad kinds of songs.

It took 2 hours in finalizing the steps as we got a few minutes rest.

"Gosh! I don't know how long I can take this."Nica-unnie said as she slammed unto the floor in exhaustion. Just a few moments I followed as I slammed myself too after getting a glass of water.

"Unnie, I think I'm gonna be sick."I whined.

"Well I'm already sick myself unnie."Jill said when we saw her opening my bag.

"Yah! What are you looking for?"I asked her. "If it's about the chocolates, Manager Lee already confiscated it this morning."I added. Then her eyes widen in horror upon knowing the truth of the hidden chocolates.

"Eh?!!! Why?!!! Huhuhu"Jill said in full disappointment. "I couldn't bring any candy or biscuits today coz I was in a hurry. I was looking forward to your hidden gems."she added which made us all laugh.

"Aigoo maknae. Don't worry later at the dorm let's order pizza without Manager Lee knowing."Nica said which caught our attention.

"Daebak! Jinja unnie?"I asked in awe.

"Ne. But it would be our little secret, arasso?"she said with a smile. Me and Jill cheered in delight as while Ara was just laugh seeing us being so excited clearly forgetting the exhaustion we were just suffering while Drea was pouting like crazy.

"Hey Drea-unnie, you okay?"I asked her.

"Hmp! You guys are talking about food and such, have you guys forgotten that I'm suffering from maintaining my body?"she whined which made is laugh.