Chapter 53: Red Vortex with BOTB

---
Dedication time! I dedicate this chapter to @Xngel14, thank you for supporting and enjoying to read my story.

Fighting!
---
RED VORTEX SEVEN

I just want dyed my hair red, coz our mini album would be a summer themed and I liked to have some change before we would actually publish our new songs. Jill even dyed her hair blonde for this album as well, Drea went for a dirty blonde color, Nica went back to her black hair while Ara went for her dark brown hair. And we are all set for the next comeback.

It's been a week since our little amusement park happiness with ABlue and now we are back to work. Later this afternoon we will be having our photoshoot for a summer cover magazine, and I can believe that we would actually be joined by BOTB. At first I was really relieved since they are a friend already but for some reason I have this uneasy feeling because of Ryder-oppa. Last time we were together was when I was drunk and the next thing I knew I woke up at the dorm, it was so humiliating for me to actually passing out in front of a senior idol. For sure he was weirded out on why I passed out though, and to think I was drunk. Gosh! It was so un-lady like, I wish he could have forgotten that incident by now. Huhuhu I don't know how I'll approach him later on the shoot.

We are already set to leave for the venue site and I couldn't hide the fact that I was so nervous.

"Yah! Gwenchana?"Ara-unnie asked since she was the one besides me. I saw Nica and Drea glanced back.

"Ne, I'm just a bit nervous about later."I confessed.

"Eh? Waeyo?"Nica asked.

"Well you guys remember the last time I was with Ryder-oppa right? I'm still embarrassed with what happened."I told them, then I saw Drea smiled.

"Gwenchana June-ah, Ryder isn't that type of person. He won't think you're weird just because of that you know."Drea said.

"Jinja?"I could stop worrying.

"Of course she is, for sure he'd be the first one to approach you. I assure you that."Nica said. For some reason I was a bit relieved that I actually told my members about my worries, it got lesses because of a few words they said. Gosh! How lucky I am to have them.

-----
Arriving at the venue which was a small penthouse with a pool and the ocean nearby. We were a bit late since the photographers were already setting up the area, I also saw that BOTB boys are already having their pictorial on the beach. I was so focused on staring at them which made me had an eye contact with Ryder-oppa then to my surprise he smiled an casually bowed to greet me. With my sudden shyness overpowering me, I just waved a small Hi then turned my back and ran towards the dressing room. Gosh! That was so awkward.

"What happened to you unnie, your face is all red?"Jill asked when I entered the dressing room.

"Ani, maybe I just have a slight fever."I made an excuse to hide my embarrassment. I was about to proceed to wear the outfit I was bound to wear when Nica-unnie whispered something which made me even more flustered.

"Was he that cute in your eyes."she whispered. But instead of snapping back I just continue on getting ready. I heard her laughing outside the changing room, gosh this unnie really.

After I wore the red one piece bikini that shows off my bare back and side waist. Awwe it's so cute, I went out of the changing room when I saw Nica and Drea-unnie wearing a yellow two-pieces, while Ara-unnie and Jill wore the white with brown linings on their bikini.