Chapter 38: Accident

----
Please don't kill me, I also didn't want this to happen but it has to so just bare with it. Hahaha. By the way sorry if it took 2 days before I updated, I got cut up with all the job hunting I've been doing and I just had my job interview this morning so I'm quite exhausted. But I made time to finish this chapter so here's the treat.

By the way another announcement, when the Season 3 starts I'll be updating 3 stories at the same time. "Miss Introvert, The Babysitter and Cupid's Love." I really have a lot of pending stories and I just can't wait to to start writing them so I decided to do it all together.

P.P.S.
Since I love Red Velvet Joy and BTOB Sungjae they will always be the character reference I'll use for every story though not all Fan Fiction since "Cupid's Love" is a Fantasy type of story.

So please support this story as well. Thank you! And I promise to put a lot of effort to everything I write.

Hwaiting!

Janea Loves you all!

----
JUNE GRIFFIN

I know very well that this I'm doing right now might lead to a trap but how can I sit still when I know where Willow is. I can't just let her die. I borrowed Christina's car and drove towards the address Willow sent me. When I arrived at the place I parked the car a bit farther from the actual building Willow is at.

I took out my phone and dialed her number, instead of Willow I heard a man's voice on the background.

[Second floor first room on the right.] then turned off the call.

I can't believe an introvert like me would actually end up in a place like this, I've seen this scenario in movies but it never crossed my mind that I would actually experience it. Well I hope when this event ends it won't end up like in most movies coz that would be awful. When I reached the room the man said I saw Willow wrapped on a chair in the center while there was a guy behind her.

"So the unknown girlfriend of Ryder Strauss finally revealed herself."he spoke which caught Willow's attention and stared right in to me. She started yelling something but her words were muffled since there was something wrapped around her mouth.

"Please let her go."I told him whoever he was.

"No can do Miss? I didn't quite got your name."he said while walking towards Willow, he was a man a bit taller than Ryder with pitch black hair and seems like a psycho since he looked like he didn't got a proper sleep since before.

"You don't really need my name right now don't you."I acted tough even though my knees are already shaking in fear.

"Well you have a point, I don't really need your name since you'll die here together with this bitch tonight anyway."he madly said.

"Why are you doing this anyway? I know you're not a fan of Willow or the BOTB so why?"I asked him.

"You know what you talk to much."he said then he attacked me.

-----
I felt dizzy when I woke up after I fainted, when I roam around the place I was already tied up on a chair next to Willow, her expressions were so worried and like she was crying. I too was wrapped with something on my mouth to prevent me from talking.

"Oh so little miss nobody has finally woke up."the culprit said. Then he grab one chair from the side and seated in front of us. "You know what, I'll answer what you asked me earlier since I'm confident you can't get away now since you are tied up."he added as he checked the ropes in my hands.