Chapter 34

PLEASE GO VOTE FOR AMERICAS WEDDING DRESS ON MY INSTAGRAM! @maxericaforeverrebellious Like ONE of the dresses (the one You like best) or comment on my insta or on any of my chapters the dress you like best.

"May!"

"America!"

"I've missed you!" She came tumbling into my arms, and I hugged her tight.

"You too. It would help if we didn't only ever see each other when someone's heart was broken or someone's in trouble," She said snootily.

"Yeah, but those times are when I need you most," I mumbled.

"I get it, you just need to visit more," She informed me. "Okay..."

May began to look around. She wondered through the halls calling on Magda to follow her as she walked. I rushed quickly after her as Maids lined up behind her as we looked fir a destination she didn't even know where is. After a couple minutes of her yelling at busy maids to follow her she turned into a room. Which turned out to be another hallway until suddenly we were in the ballroom.

"Ooooh it's perfect!" She squealed. "Okay, so you need to go talk to the chef. I want some spicy, normal, and vegetation appetizers. Say it's an order from the future queen." She ordered A maid around. "You need to go get the best wine you can find. You, need to decorate this place in deep reds and royal purples..."

"May stop!" I yelled.

She looked at me expectantly.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"Planning a ball," She rolled her eyes before turning back to the maids. "You, go find the best orchestra money can buy."

"May!"

"What!?" She yelled back. "Look America I'm kind of busy."

"Why are you planning a ball?"

"It's Delancys engagement ball. I'm fixing everything," She explained.

"By giving Daniel a chance to propose to her?" I asked trying to get her to see his thus wouldn't work out how she was seeing it.

"Ames, don't doubt me! Have I ever let you down in the past, no!"

I just gasped at her.

"Now Ames, I need you to invite the kings and queens of all the provinces. The rest of you, make this place shine! The ball is in two days time!"

A maid handed her a clipboard and as she walked around the room she looked exactly like Silvia. That's scary. I have her one last look before going off to find Maxon.

~oOo~

"I just had my own engagement ball. For the second time. And now I'm having another one," I grumbled. "Ouch!"

Anne looked up apologetically. "I'm sorry America. But if you stood still, than the pins wouldn't poke you."

"And I had to invite both Daniel and Mason! They both RSVP'd!"