Beginning

This book is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and incidents are product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2018 by @akankshajais123.

All rights reserved. Including right to reproduce the book or the portion thereof in any form whatsoever. No part of this book maybe reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of the publisher, excepting brief quotes used in reviews.

......

"When you love someone with every fibre of your being then whole universe aspires you to meet them and become one."

This story is emotional roller coaster, a little dark and has some twists and turns. This story is about heart-consuming, soul- scattering love. It's an romantic fiction.

This is ROMIRA's journey as they fight off their inner demons to be with each other, come on join me in their epic love story, lets see if they achieve their happy ever after or how ROMIRA will make their love, ever Love.

Before judging it, I would recommend you to read at least ten chapters and if you still don't like then your opinions are welcomed! I don't need spoilers, if you don't like it then leave it. I won't accept criticism in any condition!

* * * * *

"Sometimes love is letting go of the person you love, for their good."

I don't believe it, I believe if you love someone you do everything in your power or beyond the power to make sure that leaving you isn't an option for them.

* * * * *

Shall we begin!

You all are welcome!

Thank you

Love

Akanksha