Chapter - 9

[Tap the lil star and make me smile:-) if you guys will vote and comment like crazy, I would consider a double update;-) yes I'm bribing:-) ]

Akira

I don't even realize how much time has passed until I check my watch. Crap. Its eight pm and it's damn late. Placing books I've been reading on their places I hurriedly make my way to Mr Jacob's desk.

He looks surprised to see me here, "You're still here? Haven't you seen what time it is. Its dark out there." He asks incredulously.

I look away, embarrassed, "I'm sorry Mr Jacob. I was so absorbed in the book that I lost the track of the time."

He nods, his eyes are still hard, "Alright but don't ever let this happen again, do you understand me?"

Totally.

I nod with a 'yes sir' before I quickly step out of the door. Its dark but many people are around here, that's relaxing. Back in home, almost no one is around by this time. I fasten my step in hope to reach my room soon.

I am an idiot, who couldn't even keep time record. If only grandma gets to know about this, I'm sure she would call me back, home. I'm glad that I explained her earlier about blasting my phone and even more glad that she understood, that's a rare thing.

Rare indeed.

Out of no where a car comes to stop in front of me, startling me to no end. I stop, grasping my bag tightly, horrified. Seriously, was the driver trying to kill me? I wait for whoever in the car to come out.

I hold my breath as the person comes in my view.

Heartbeat stopping as my eyes finds the hard and passive grey eyes of the person before me.

What the heck is he doing here?

He is so beautiful that I can't stop myself from admiring him weather I want to or not. He is like ice beautiful but cold. The sight of him hurts physically.

Once again everything around me wants to disappear but I grasp it as if my life dependent on it. I can't let that happen again as much my heart and body wants to but I refuse to compromise with my self respect again, even if it means to hurt my feelings.

"You are not pretty enough."

His words from yesterday strikes me like a blade cutting hole in my chest, warning me to not go on the same lane.

Get away from here Ira!

I listen to my subconscious and walk forward with the amount of confidence I could muster up. Once I'm in front of him, I step aside moving past him.

One more step and I'd be away from him.

Just one more-

A hand clamps around my wrist pulling me back, before I can take any further step away from him, sending a jolt of electricity through my body, awakening my every dead nerves. As though on instinct I snatch my hand away immediately like his touch burned and it actually burned but in a whole different way and I'm yet to decide weather it's good or bad.

Stop it and get away.

I tried.

"Get inside."

My eyes snap to his, "Excuse me?" I ask quizzically.

Did I hear him correct? Is he really offering me a ride?

More like ordering.

"I said get in the car." He grits out, looking annoyed to have himself repeat