Chapter - 21

( I don't think love happens through planning or does it? It just happens right? We have no control over who to love, when to love and how to love. If love could be preplanned then it would be business not an overwhelming emotions. Love does not understand the meaning of appropriation, it only knows how to blow us off. I am telling all this because I want to show as much reality I can in this book and it does not really contains flowers and gifts. It shows a reality that is in my head. You all are welcome to object where you don't feel like realism in it. Anyway enough of my rumblings. Enjoy the chapter. Love you all:-) )

Akira

Monday rolls around quickly and I find myself between chaos of the college. Since Sydney doesn't have any class with me, I left early alone in morning after eating a sandwich, not wanting to face her. I like her, really but she is always​ happy, so damn happy that it hurts to look at her. It's not that I don't want her happy. I love the fact she is.

I envy her.

Her love and non love life is almost perfect.

I want that for me too.

When would I have that?

Get your butt inside your class and focus!

I groan at the sudden pounding in my head. It's like someone is bashing my head to a wall. I am having this since I woke up. It must be oversleeping. I have a quirk that whenever I am sad or distressed, I'd become sleeping machine and it's kind of frustrating. I have this disease since my family died in that disastrous accident and not even shrink could help me.

"Akira!" Comes a cheerful voice of Dav.

Ugh!

I don't need more brightness to mock my overly dark life.

I turn around with a bright smile I could muster up, "Hey, Dev. Good morning."

He looks adorable with flushed cheeks and ruffled hair falling on his forehead making him look a lot younger.

"Hey. How was your weekend?" He asks casually falling on the steps beside me.

Weekend?

Like crap!

I can't decide whether it was awful or awesome but I'll go with eventful.

I shrug, "It was okay, I guess." My voice comes out little clipped unconsciously.

He must have heard it for he gives me a sideway glance but doesn't say anything and it's for better, I think.

"How was your weekend?" I ask instead.

"Nothing much, just some time with my Ma and sis. My sister is real devil, she painted my whole face with makeup, giving me her puppy dog face." He tells me but there is smile on his face. He clearly adore his sister.

Just like I adored my Jake.

Don't go there!

Shaking my head, I give him a curious look, seeing he look overly happy as though he can't even contain it, "What got you so happy?"