Chapter - 53

{I don't know if it's just me or everyone else. Wattpad seems to hold some kind of grudge with me. Every time I start to think all is going good and it gets worse. I'm so fed with all the glitches that sometimes I wish if I just give up. If it were not for my words and your supports I would have. In all honesty I don't think I can take it anymore. If it happens one more time I am gonna show it my middle finger and leave it all together. I don't wanna do it though. I love you guys I would never willingly betray you.}

Love looks not with the eyes,
But with the mind,
And therefore is the winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare.

......

Akira

Before opening the door of bathroom I look at my reflection one more time and find myself wearing his huge black tee that reaches below my mid thighs. After a bit of conflict if I should wear his double sized lower, I end up not wearing it. I decide the only tee would be fine since the dress I had worn earlier was shorter than this.

After his declaration we stood there for few moments gazing at each other. It's not until when a traitorous yawn escaped me, he told, no actually demanded me to change and then to sleep, claiming I have had a long day. He was right about that though as today has been a long tiring day, when I wanted a simple quiet celebration I ended up in a club I never really wanted to go. Then it turned out a disaster for me between learning he was the owner to the fight at last. I was partially to blame, if I had just listened to him instead of in spiting, this all would have never happened.

But alas!

What had to happen, it already did. I can't change anything now so why think about it, right?

I then glance at black dress which is now tossed aside by my man himself when he not so subtly ordered me to get out of the 'filthy' dress and sigh, I wonder what would Sydney think if she gets to know her one of favourite dress is called filthy piece by Romero.

She'd be angry of course, but keep her anger to herself. I don't think she'd give him 'piece of mind' as she likes to say but remembering her standing up for me earlier with a fierce expression I change my mind, maybe she actually would.

I smile a bit recalling his expression, when he came back to give me his clothes, for the dress, he looked at poor thing as if it had offended him somehow. Though I didn't miss the darkening of his eyes when they raked over my body, the admiration and desire in them were unmistakable.

I relish in knowledge that he liked what he saw.

Setting his pants on the cabinet I open the door and come out. The lights are already off leaving a lamp by bed side to illuminate the room, it's bright enough to walk across without bumping into anything. Through its light I see Romero on the bed but I know he is awake, he rarely sleeps before me.

I walk over to bed and stop abruptly when I notice his bare chest.

That's unexpected.

Uh uh

His upper tanned body is fully visible and damn if I don't want to stare it all night, what a sight it is!

I watch his broad shoulders, delicious abs, his ripped muscles and swallow hard at the display trying to look away from his chest but it seems impossible as my eyes are stuck to it like it's most fascinating thing to watch. When I attempt to think of something else his perfect body blocks everything out until I can't see anything else but him.