Chapter - 14

( Hey guys. Tap the lil star on your screen and make me smile. Ily all:-) )

Akira

There is a point in our life that we all face at different occasions according to situation where we have no idea or no clue for what just happened, what is happening and how to react. This is the very same moment for me when he shuts me up with his lips on mine.

All the breath is knocked out of my lungs, leaving me stunned.

Time stops.

My breathing stops.

But not my lips.

They move,

They dance,

And they respond.

I involuntarily close my eyes.

It takes me few seconds to digest the fact that Romero is actually kissing me.

And I am kissing him back.

I'm more than surprised by the softness of his firm looking lips. His tongue gently licking my lower lip, teasing me.

Definitely tease.

Oh so much tease.

I forget everything but his touch, his closeness and his smell.

And it feels good.

Oblivion, indeed is sweet.

My lips parts automatically allowing him entrance. His tongue dips inside tasting me deliberately, skillfully touching every corner of my mouth. His own mouth is tasting like fresh mint, I savor his taste.

Oh how I like it!

I feel my soul sing in pleasure and my body surrendering against his tactics.

I distantly notice when my arms unconsciously reach behind his nape to his hairs, I touch his soft silky hairs, tugging before pulling them, not so gently.

So soft like feather.

He is just so..so manly. Everything about him screams man.

A dark brooding man.

He lets out a feral growl in reaction, pulling me more closer, deeper in him. My body sense his owns hardness. His palms roaming around my body to my neck before they slide down to my cheeks, holding me firmly as the kiss turns more desperate, more demanding, more rougher and a lot more dominating, making me breathless.

And hell if I don't love it.

I have been kissed before, two times. My first kiss was stolen from me when I was in middle school by my bully, Eric and second one on prom night from the impulse of getting new experience which turned out a quite make out season but that was nothing compared to what I'm feeling currently.

Nothing could compare it.

My whole body is feeling its impact, shaking me to my blood. He is kissing me like a dying man who just got his last drop of water. He is not just kissing me, he is worshiping my lips with his own, saying more for him than he could ever speak of.

I sense his vulnerability, loneliness and emptiness in it.

My all defences goes in vain. All confidence shreds away. Its just me, totally wrapped in a one lustful moment. I want more. I crave for more. My body, betraying my every instincts, is begging him for more.

Please,

Don't stop.

At this moment, I can't think of anything else apart from him. His eyes. His face. His lips. His body. Everything about him. My mind is filled with nothing but him.