Chapter - 52

Sorry no quotes today!

I have a questions guys that I want my every reader, not just few of them, to answer sincerely. Are you enjoying Romira or it's lacking something? I give my almost three to four hours everyday to write one chapter, is it worth? Or do I need to just finish it? Though I get about thousands reader per chapter and only few votes and Comments? Why? It doesn't includes the one who do. One thing every person wants and needs is others appreciation. It's a major part of human nature. I'm not trying to sound bitchy or ungrateful I just want to know your opinions. Is it too much to ask?

......

Akira

Time stops for me when he straightens, untangling himself from others hold. Without even bothering to look back the damage he has caused, he starts taking his powerful stride toward me. He walked like a predator does toward its pray. One stare from him has me sobering up immediately, his eyes daring me to take a step away from him. He actually wants me to move away from him so he could have his dark twisted fun in chasing me.

Would I ever dare to?

No, the answer comes hard and fast, I wouldn't dare. Not when I know the consequences.

Still froze on the exact same place, I shiver visibly. I have a feeling I'm about to hunted and that too without any mercy. I suddenly want to run and hide from him, from his piercing grey orbs which seem to baring my soul. They looked like they could see every question, every emotion and every turmoil behind my own blue eyes.

The rage in his glaring eyes terrifies me but not because he could hurt me, but because he could hurt himself. Blind rage can hurt the person holding it more than it could do to others. One thing I can always be sure about is that he could never hurt me physically. He can hurt me in so many levels but never physically. He'd rather cut his arm off before he could raise a mere finger at me. I know this because I have felt it.

He has just beaten a guy to death, I don't know what to make of it or what it should make me feel but when he is almost a step away from me I notice there is a possessive gleam in his eyes, so dark and raw, dominating over anger. I can't explain it but instead of warning me away this gleam excites me.

Out of no where Sydney comes in front of me blocking his access to me. His dark eyes flashes with warning but she stands firmly in her place as though she is defending me but what she doesn't realise is I don't need protection from him.

"Get out of my way." His voice is clam, maybe too calm.

Sydney tilts her head stubbornly but I can see rigidness of her back. She is afraid of him, like anyone else would be, but she is protecting her friend and that is giving her strength to face him. My heart clenches at the thought of my new friend ready to face someone she is afraid of just to help her friend. She doesn't even know me enough but she is still having my back.

"I won't let you hurt her, King." There is small quiver in her voice that cannot go undetected.

His brow raise in incredulity, "Hurt her? Are you fucking daft woman? I would kill myself before I could even think about hurting her!"