#325 He sees you with another guy after your breakup (his POV) - Louis

Louis: I knocked three times. I gripped the box tighter. I could hear voices behind the door. Her voice, and a lower, thicker voice I didn't recognize. The door opened. She stood, in her sweatpants and old off-the-shoulder t-shirt, but looking beautiful anyways. "Louis." she breathed. "Who is it?" I heard a male voice. She looked behind. "It's just, my, um, ex." she said, her voice cracking a little. I held out the little box. I had found some things she forgot to pick up when she moved of my flat. "You left some of your things at my flat," I told her. "Oh. Thanks." she said awkwardly. I heard soft footsteps behind her. There stood a tall guy with dark hair and broad shoulders. My stomach lurched. Maybe she had moved on. Maybe she was completely over me. "Um, Louis. This is Sean, my boyfriend." she said. Sean walked over. He was wearing a tight black tank top that showed off his huge biceps. He smirked at me before sliding his arm around y/n's shoulder. I gritted my teeth. I knew he was doing it to piss me off, and it was working. y/n didn't deserve to date a cocky, arrogant asshole like him. But as she turned and pressed her lips to his, I knew I couldn't change a thing.