#440 comforting moments - Niall

NIALL: You and Niall were out on a date. Some fans had spotted you. Most of the time, they'd leave you and Niall be. Every once in a while, a fan would come up and nicely ask Niall for a quick picture. They'd say hello to you and tell you how cute you look tonight or something along those lines. This time, it was different. You were leaving when a group of three girls came up to you and Niall. "Niall, Niall, Niall can we have a picture please?" He nodded. "Sure." One of the girls turned to you and asked, "Can you take the picture?" she asked it with some attitude, but you brushed it off. "Yeah, I can." You replied. You took the picture. The girls kept on talking to Niall, while you stayed off to the side. He looked over at you and noticed that you felt annoyed/out of place. "Sorry girls, me and Y/N need to head back home." "But why?" one of the girls asked. "Yeah, you could stay with us." Another one said. "Yeah, we're prettier and more fun." The last one said. That struck a nerve. You've been getting a lot of hateful tweets lately and that was just the cherry on top. You could feel the tears coming. Niall pushed through the girls, without telling them to move or saying goodbye. "We're going." He said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and started walking. He pulled you close and kissed right by your ear. "You're more beautiful and more fun than they could ever be. I love you, so much." He whispered in your ear. Those words were the comfort that you needed from all the hate you'd be getting lately.