#491 Dancing - Harry

I have died every day, waiting for you..."

Harry: Honestly, Harry had two left feet when it came to him actually trying on the dancefloor. So on your wedding day, he surprised you when he was twirling across the hard, dark wood, his strong arm secure around your back, his other hand playing at the fabric of your dress. You were quiet the first few steps, and he had a smug smirk on his face. "What...?" He asked, in that slow, lilting tone that made your heart melt every time. His green eyes glinted mischievously, his pink lips stretched into that one look that he knew got under your skin in the best way. "You aren't stepping all over me or tripping. You haven't even stumbled yet. Where is Harry and what have you done with him?" You asked, your own smile on your lips. He threw his head back and laughed that loud, the sound rumbling from his chest to yours, heard over the music, but he was all you were paying attention to. You were aware of the cooing coming from the on-lookers of your first dance, the flashes of the cameras, but he was all you could focus on as he looked down at you, a flush on his cheeks, a smile on his face, lighting his eyes. "I took dancing lessons actually. To impress you." He admitted, ducking his chin sheepishly, and you suddenly knew why his cheeks were tinted that pink. "Harry...you didn't have to-" You started, but he shushed you softly. "I wanted to. Wanted to make you happy." He said, and all you could do was step up on your tip toes, arms already resting on his shoulders and around his neck. You pressed your lips to his, tasting wine and cake he and Niall inevitably sneaked. "You'll always make me happy. No matter what." You mumbled against his sweet mouth, and he twirled you in his arms, eliciting a smile from your mouth.