#444 comforting moments - Louis

LOUIS: It wasn't ideal to show up at Louis's place at 2am, but you really had nowhere to go. You went out with friends. You already had a bad day at uni, so you thought going out with friends would make up for it. It did, until you realized you left your keys at home. Your roommate was staying with her boyfriend for the night and wasn't answering any of your calls. You had no choice but go to Louis's. You knocked the door a few times. You could hear him curse to himself at why someone was knocking on his door at this hour. Once he opened the door, his pissed off face had softened. "Come on in. I'll make some tea" You walked in with him closing the door behind you and headed to the kitchen. You jumped to sit on the counter while Louis started the kettle and took out two mugs. He stood between your legs. "Not that I'm not happy to see you babe, but why did you come at this hour? Everything okay?" You shook your head. "After a bad day at uni, I went out with friends. I forgot my keys at my flat. Y/F/N is staying at her boyfriend's and wouldn't answer her phone. I had no where else to go." You said right before you yawned. "I'm sorry, babe." He said, rubbing your legs. "Go steal some of my clothes and jump in bed. I'll be there with tea." He said, before giving you a quick kiss. You jumped off the counter, before heading to his bedroom to put on one of his shirts and boxers. You lied down in bed. He came in and put the tea next to you, before lying down next to you. You laid your head on his chest. He looked down and smiled softly. "Want to talk about why today was bad besides forgetting your keys?" You nodded. You went on, talking about how your day just overall sucked. He listened to every word you said. Laying with him and letting your feelings out was exactly what you needed.