#475 "don't stop" - the rice farmer

In my opinion this one is sooo cute omg, anyway prepare for the feels guys :p

Harry: You felt restless tonight, keyed up for some explainable reason. Maybe it was because Harry hadn't come to bed yet. You always had an awful time sleeping without him. You knew the only cure for that was Harry. He had a sense of calm about him, something in his touch and eyes that relaxed you and let you know that you were safe, you could just be. "Can you play with my hair?" you ask him late that night when you can't sleep. You'd tried everything, milk, medicines, nothing worked. Hair playing was one of the easiest ways to relax you and send you off. "'Course babe, come here," he pats his chest as you curl up against him like a kitten, letting his long fingers work through your hair. As you relax against him, Harry took the time to study the way your eye lashes rested against your cheek and the content little sighs you let slip past your lips as he lulled you to sleep. "You're so lovely," he murmured, gently pressing his lips to the top of your nose. "Don't stop," you whisper on a sleepy breath. He grins, tangling his hands in your hair. "Never baby," he promises, letting his eyes drift shut.