#487 your mentioned in an interview - Leeyum

HIS POV

Liam - The boys and I were halfway through a really boring interview and I just couldn't sit still. I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could go and meet Y/N, I hadn't seen her for a few days, as we'd been so busy promoting the tour and the new album. Suddenly, the interviewers attention was now on me. "So Liam" she smiled "any girls on the scene for you?" I smiled back at her, even though Y/N and I had wanted to keep our relationship out of the media, I couldn't help myself. I wanted to scream it from the rooftops. "Yes actually," I replied, "I have a girlfriend called Y/N, we've kept our relationship pretty private, well up until now obviously," I laughed. "Oh I see," the interviewer replied obviously wanting more information. "And what do the rest of you boys think about Liam's girlfriend?" she asked. "Aw we love Y/N" Niall replied, "she's a great girl and she makes Liam really happy! What's not to love, plus she's hilarious". I smiled and before I could stop the words coming out of my mouth, I turned to the interviewer again "I think I love her actually... no, I don't think, I know." That was the first time I'd ever admitted to anyone that I loved Y/N and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. The interviewer then turned to the camera "Well folks, you heard it hear first, One Direction's heart throb Liam Payne is not only officially off the market, but he's in love! Let's hope him and his beautiful girlfriend Y/N have a wonderful future together ahead of them".