#378 "I'm Pregnant..." - all the 5 sexual mofos

Harry:

You tell him the news, and he pulls you close, grabbing you by the waist. Those three words, - the same three words he uttered every night before drifting to sleep, and the same three words that he spoke before he left for work in the mornings -, left his lips, and he meant every one of them, just as he always did.

"I love you," and he pressed his lips to yours.

.

Liam:

He drops to his knees, pressing his hand gently against the flesh of your small belly. You laugh at him, telling him that you aren't even two months pregnant yet and that he won't be able to feel the baby, but that doesn't stop him from trying.

.

Zayn:

His mouth gapes open, his eyes wide with shock. He hadn't expected this, he hadn't expected to be a dad. He thought it was great and all, but he hadn't expected this to happen.

However, despite his shock, he promised to look after you and the baby, to love you both, because he really did.

.

Louis:

He doesn't say anything, because he doesn't know any words that could explain the happiness he felt in that moment, as the words left your lips. A grin appears on his face, and his eyes sparkle with joy, just as they always do. He dips his head to look into your eyes, before kissing you passionately, to show you how much he really loves you, and how happy he really is.

.

Niall:

He's frozen, but whether it is in shock or fear, you aren't sure. He doesn't move a muscle, not for a moment or two, and when he does drop to his knees, he moves slowly. He lifts up your shirt gently, before staring at the slight bulge that had been hidden beneath the material. His hands are shaking as he moves them, gently, as if you are even more fragile than before, and he can't help but let a few tears escape.

"I'm going to be a dad..." he whispers, though so quietly only he can hear, and he can't help but let a small smile appear on his lips as he utters the words.