#478 "don't stop" - professional footballer wheyy

Louis: His daughter was stubborn just like her mama was. She fought off sleep like her life depended on it. He was on his third bedtime story and still, she battled to keep her eyes open. "Another daddy," she demanded when the story ended. Louis sighed, he thought she had a serious case of FOMA- Fear of Missing Out- but he didn't tell her no. "It's late love, maybe you should close your eyes and sleep," he said gently, pressing a light kiss to her brow. "But I don't want you to stop reading," she whispers, eyes drooping. "As long as you're here, it keeps all the monsters away." Louis had to admit it was hard to argue with that one. He'd done the monster check five times already, but still, his daughter insisted that one could have slipped passed him while he was reading. "Alright, one more." He crossed the room to her small book shelf and grabbed 'Sleeping Beauty' from the pile and sat back down beside her. "This okay?" he asked as he rested her head against his arm. He didn't think he could ever love someone as much as he loved his daughter. What with her bright eyes, quick laugh and adventurous spirit, she was the best of both of you. "Yes," she yawned. "As long as you don't stop, dad."