#479 "Welcome Home" - Niall

Niall: You'd been going crazy trying to think of ways to surprise him when he got home. You didn't want to throw a party, that seemed too elaborate and honestly you just wanted him to yourself. Instead, you cleaned the entire house top to bottom. You cooked his favorite dinner and lit some candles. You dimmed the lights, played some music and made sure you had on his favorite outfit- which was nothing more than one of his t-shirts and your hair swept up. He was due any moment and your hands shook as you stood by the table you prepared. When the lock turned and the door opened, Niall's silhouette filled the door frame. His bag dropped to the ground. "Holy shit," he muttered on a delighted laugh. When his eyes fell to you, he gulped. You were more lovely, more beautiful than he remembered. In nothing but his shirt, he felt his throat go dry. He loved seeing you in his clothes, it was adorable. "You've out done yourself," he whispered, crossing the room in a few quick strides. "Welcome home, baby," you laughed as his arms snaked around your waist. He clutched you into his chest as he picked you up off the ground. "What a welcome it is," he mumbled against your neck. "I missed you so damn much," he closed his eyes and let his lips brush against your neck. "Me too," you whispered, hands fisting in his hair. "I'm not letting you go," he promised, sitting down and pulling you across his lap. "Not ever, don't ask me to be apart from you for that long again. I can't do it. I need you too much."

A/N

What do you all think of the weed scandal then? I personally think it's a disgrace how it was their security guard who filmed it and if they wanna do that then let them but they need to think of the consequences not only for them but for the other Boys who have been dragged into this mess without doing anything and they have jepridised their tour as they could get banned from Australia and other countries for this which is the main part of their next tour