#490 your mentioned in an interview - zen

Zayn - I sat staring absentmindedly at the interviewer not really paying attention to what was being said until Liam nudged me. "Zayn" she said, "how are things with your lovely girlfriend Y/N?" My jaw clenched and every muscle in my body went ridged as I tried to answer her question without allowing my voice to crack, "Umm... we actually broke up a couple of weeks ago" I replied not making eye contact with her or anyone else. "Oh I'm so sorry" she replied, "Would you care to tell us why?" I stared at my lap as I answered, "Just like, the whole long distance thing, it was too hard for her". My voice began to tremble as I thought about how much I missed her and how I would do anything to have her back. "Well maybe she's watching this interview, if you could see her now, what would you say to her?" the interviewer smiled at me sympathetically as I glanced up at the camera. "Well I'd tell her that I still love her, and I'd do anything to be with her again, and that one day I really hope to make her my wife". I glanced away from the camera again and remained quiet for the rest of the interview. When the interview was over, I tried to call Y/N for probably the thousandth time over the past few weeks I was surprised when she actually answered this time. "I love you too," she said, and tears of happiness began to spill down my cheeks. I had finally won my girl back.