#347 video games - styles

Harry: Dance Central 3

"One. More. Song." Harry panted.

"Are you sure babe? You don't look too good." You smile.

"Positive, I'm gonna beat you this time!" He laughs.

"Alright Haz, it's your funeral."You say selecting a new song.

"Wait (Y/N)!," Harry scream, "London Bridge by Fergie!"

"Really Harry?" You ask raising an eyebrow. London bridge had to be the most girly song in the whole game! But you just shrugged your shoulders, pulled your hair up into a bun, and selected the song. As the song started you looked over at Harry and noticed that his shirt seemed to have disappeared. He caught your stare, winked at you and returned his attention to the game. On the first move you could see how Harry planned to win. He over exaggerated every move and swung his hips from side to side causing you to nearly fall to the floor laughing. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" he smirked. You could barely breathe, the only response he received was a breathy cackle that escaped your lips. Collecting yourself, you returned to the game cautious to not look over at your dope of a boyfriend and his contagious smile. "That grey goose got you girl feeling loose," he sang noticing he lost your attention. You took your gaze off of the screen and back to Harry. This time you completely lost it. First, he tripped over himself, then his face was lost in a world of confusion as he tried to understand what he was supposed to do. You gave up and sprawled across the ground still laughing your head off. Seconds later Harry was right next to you, his laughter filling the air. "So, I guess this means I win," He smiles.

"Yes Haz," you sigh, "You win." You smile back and kiss him on the cheek