#452 he sings the baby to sleep - Liam

Liam: "You're just a small bump, I know," Liam hums, his hand running over his son's head. It's covered in peach fuzz and dark, the color of melted chocolate like his own. He should really leave the room and let him sleep, but God, his son is so damn cute and he's mad over the little peanut who has a death grip on a stuffed dog. He bought the dog on a whim, unsure of what to get a two week old baby. But as soon as Liam set it down in the crib with him, he hadn't let go. Liam's never loved anything more, and maybe that's why he can't stop singing to his infant even though it's three am and he should be in bed with you. And he knows maybe his song choice isn't the best, but that's all his son was two weeks ago. A small bump. Liam had no idea how his entire life, his very being would change when he held his son for the first time. "You've got your mothers eyes," he continues, large index finger tracing his sons delicate cheek. He did. The moment his son blinked up at him, it was your eyes staring back at him. He couldn't believe that he was so much like the both of you already. Your eyes, his hair. He had the best of both of you, and Liam promised himself he would teach his son to be a good, strong man who stood for what he believed in. He couldn't wait to play catch with him, or teach him to sing. He couldn't wait to share his whole life, all his memories with his son.