#336 'Take Care' lyrics inspired - tomlinson

Louis: "We all have our nights, though, don't be so ashamed. I've had mine you've had yours, we both know, we know."

"Babe, you have got to stop doing this." Louis pleaded, picking you up off the floor for the fifth straight night this week. Ever since your best friend had a major fight with you and promised that she'd never be close to you again, you had started to drink yourself into a hole. Louis understood-there were nights before you when he'd be so wasted he couldn't even remember his own name or where he lived, and he'd just pass out on the curb until he woke up the next morning to a police officer. But he hated to see you do this to yourself, throwing up in the bathroom at four in the morning, trying not to wake him but he slept restless without you anyways. You just mumbled things into his ear, leaning heavily on him as he tried to get your dead-weight up into his arms. He was worried, and now you were crying. "I'm so sorry, Lou, so sorry." You slurred, tears pouring down your cheeks as he sat with you on the couch, cradling you to his chest. "Hey, no, shhh, it's okay. It's okay baby, I promise. Don't worry about me, but you need to stop doing this to yourself." He whispered, wiping your tears with his free hand. You looked up at him through wet, glassy eyes, clutching his shirt. "Do you hate me Lou? I understand if you do." "No, baby, I could never. I love you so much, and I'm here for you. Just please, stop this. I will do whatever it takes to get you through it, but I hate seeing you like this. You know I've been through it, and I can't watch my love go through it too." He said, and you snuggled into his neck, sniffling. "I'm sorry Lou. I love you." "I love you too, baby, always."