Dragon Realm

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
_______________________________________
Edited:9-16-18
Author:Finally some peace and quiet while I write this!
Natsu:What do you mean peace and quiet? I'm here too,
ya know!
Lucy:Don't forget about me!
Author:When did you two get here!?
Natsu:Uh..we live here...duh!
Author:Since when?!
Lucy:Ever since you put us in a cage and yelled, "study
Your lines!"
Author:Uhhh the readers aren't supposed to know about
that! Can you delete that part?
Author's Sister:*Laughing* Sorry, but that was hilarious!
Author: Why you little-
Lucy:*Sweat drops* Let's just start, shall we...!
_______________________________________
Chapter 2

Lucy's P.O.V
What the guild said just kept replaying in my head "you're weak!" "You can't do anything!" "Your spirits are useless!" I just kept running with tears poring down my face, that was until I noticed I was in front of a forest. "Hm...I could train in there.." I thought. After I finally decided that I want to train in there, I wiped my tears, and started heading back toward my apartment. "I'm going to miss this place.." I sadly thought of all the adventures my Ex-Team went on, and I guess I wasn't looking where I was going because I bumped into someone. "Oh u-uh I'm sorry I wasn't l-l-looking were I was going!" I stuttered looking up at the person I bumped into. "Oh it's fine, everyone bumps into people once in awhile!" He replied cheerfully. I smiled that there are still nice people in the world, and outstretched my hand, "hi, my name is Lucy Heartfilia!" I said with almost the same enthusiasm he had used. He accepted my hand and jokingly said, "nice to meet you miss, my name is Kikamori Gonagi, it is a pleasure to meet you!" I laughed and playfully nudged him, he looked at me for a second, and began laughing too."Where are you going, anyway?" He questioned after we stopped laughing. My mood immediately changed from happy to sad, glumly I replied, "I'm going to my apartment to pack..." Kikamori, who noticed my mood had changed, tried to lighten things up. "So...do you want me to come with you?" "Sure!" "I'd love for a total stranger to come to my house!" I answered him with sarcasm in my voice. He laughed, and we started our way to my apartment. "So...why are you packing?" Kikamori asked as we walked on the sidewalk. And so I began to explain him my story, which caused me to start sobbing as he comforted me. "Hey...look it's okay...I'll never leave you....I promise.." He whispered in my ear, patting my back. "Even though I just met him, his hugs are so comforting.." I thought as I stuffed my face into his neck. After I stopped crying, we started getting to know each other. I learned that he's a nature dragon slayer and his dragon's name is Mistic. (What's with Lucy hanging out with all these dragon slayers?) "So you're a celestial mage?" He yelled in amazement. I nodded awkwardly, surprised by his enthusiasm, and noticed we had arrived at my apartment. "Alright, we're here!" I said before he had the chance to ask another question. And so after I unlocked the door we started to get to work, and before we knew it, we were done. "You know you didn't have to come, right Mori?" I asked as we made our way back to the forest. "Mori?" He questioned, with a tent of blush. "Yeah! That's your nickname now Mori!" I replied happily. "O-Oh Ok.." He stuttered. And after awhile we arrived at our destination, we decided to look for a clearing first. We walked for what felt forever until I bumped into a.......golden pilar? "What is a golden pilar doing in a middle of a forest?" I asked Mori, rubbing my nose. "L-Lucy I don't think it's a pilar!" Mori exclaimed. "Then what is-" I started, but then I looked up.."A DRAGON LEG!" "I'm so sorry miss dragon!" "Please forgive us!" I yelled apologetically, getting on my knees and bowing, while motioning Mori to do the same. "It's fine humans,but next time watch it." the dragon said in a gentle voice. "By the way what are your names?" She asked, looking from Mori to me. The guy with blue hair and jacket is  Kikamori and I'm Lucy!" I answered, getting up from my kneeling position."By any chance, are you Lucy Heartfilia?" She questioned, her eyes getting brighter. "Yes how did you know?" I replied confusingly "Your mother, Layla Heartfilia, is the ruler of the dragons and has talked about you!" The dragon said excitedly. "That's impossible, she died!" I yelled, getting angry for some reason. "Well not exactly, she faked her own death, for the dragon realm was in need of her so she had to come back." She explained, completely ignoring my previous outburst. "The dragon realm?" Mori suddenly piped in. "Yes,that's where all the dragons disappeared to." She said as if it was nothing. "Really!?" Both Mori and I yelled. "Yes, now get on my back, you're going to have to train." The dragon suddenly lifted me up with her tail and got ready to fly. "Wait!" I shouted, "can Mori come along?" She smiled and lifted Mori onto her back as well. "Anymore questions before we take off?" She asked politely. "Yes, what's your name?" I questioned, settling myself onto her back. "Stella!" She answered happily. I smiled and nodded at her that we're ready. She got what I was trying to say and suddenly chanted, "Open portal to the Dragon Realm!" Then a galaxy like portal appeared in the sky a good distance away from us, Mori and I looked at her in amazement. "Wow Stella that's amazing!" Mori and I shouted!" "Thank you." She simply said and then got ready to begin flying. After a few minutes we had arrived at the portal, and Stella dived in. When we arrived, it was so beautiful! "This place is AMAZING!" I yelled in awe. She smiled, then started explaining what I'd do tomorrow. "Your training will start during the afternoon, and you will meet the dragons in the morning, so rest up." Then Stella turned to Mori. "Kikamori you are a dragon slayer right?" She asked, a smile forming on her face. "Yes, Stella why?" He asked curiously. "Well your dragon is here, and he's told me a lot about you, saying how you were such a hardworking  child, and how he loved you so much that he even tried to bring you with him to the Dragon Realm, he also told me he wishes he could have trained you more, so you also rest up." She said, getting ready to fly off. "Yes ma'am!" Mori exclaimed, his eyes moist and his face full of happiness. I smiled at him and he grinned at me. We both had a look of determination.
_______________________________________
That's it for now I know it's a boring way to end a chapter but look I have a life. Also I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time byeee!
_______________________________________
Lucy:Why do I feel like you rushed this chapter?
Author:W-what? Why would you think that!?
Natsu:Because in the script it said show the guild's side,
and you didn't.
Lucy:Also you told us.
Author:No, I didn't!
Natsu:Keep telling yourself that! Anyway, see you next
time
Author:Hey! That's my line!
Lucy:Well, to bad!
Original Word Count:576
New Word Count:1283