Mya V.S Jura

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:*Walking to the bathroom while holding towels*
Author:Ah nothing like a good bath to calm your nerves!
Author:*Gets to the bathroom and opens the door*
Natsu:Let it burn,let it buurn!
Author:Uh......wow...
Natsu:*doesn't notice or hear author*
Natsu:Turn away and find Igneel.
Author:Uh....this is getting awkward.
Natsu:Because I don't care what ice freak is goi-
Natsu:Uhh...author how long have you been there?
Author:Long enough to hear your Natsu version of Let
it Go.
Natsu:Start the chapter before I burn you....
Author:Aye...! Let's...get...started...
________________________________________
Chapter 41

Mya's P.O.V
After we waited about a hour or so after dropping off Juvia Kabo finally appeared. "KABO!" "SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!" "NOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!" "THE BATTLE!" "WHICH IS MYA VERMILLION V.S JURA NEEKIS OR THE 5th WIZARD SAINT!" After that he disappeared. "Wow!" "That's unexpected." Metalicana's son said or Gajeel said. "Oh shut up!" I shouted and then turned away and started walked to the arena. When I got there he greeted me and of course I greeted back. And after awhile the fight had begun. "SAND PUPPETS!" I chanted. Then after a few seconds these sand like things emerged from the ground. "What kind of magic do you use?" Jura asked while dodging 3 but 2 managed to hit him in the arm. "Creation magic which is similar to illusion magic like my sister's. I answered simply. "Ah I see now let me make my move." (I might make up some moves) He said then chanted,"EARTH BLAST!" Then huge rocks came flying at me like bullets. I dodged most of them but got cut on my arms. "Impressive I must say,but you have to do better then that!" I shouted at him then casted a spell. "WOLF BEAST!" A huge werewolf like thing  popped out of nowhere and started to charging at him. "Wow this might be fun after all!" Jura said while trying to slay the beast. "It's point less you can try all you wan,but you're not going to kill the beast. I say as I watch him trying to get a hit on the beast over and over again. Finally after for what felt like forever the beast or werewolf  finally landed a hit on Jura. Scratching him all over his body. "I'm sorry but this is a battle." I told him looking at his scratches with sympathy in my eyes. "Nonsense it's a battle so it's fine." He told me through his pants. I was about to smile for his understanding nothing more nothing less when all of a sudden he chanted an attack. "LEAF MISSILE!" I  was caught of guard and didn't have enough time to dodge so it came one by one at me leaving nothing but smoke. After the smoke cleared up a bit there I stood with bruises all over my body. "Hey!" "What was that for?!" "I wasn't ready!" I continuously yelled at him. "I'm sorry but it's a battle!" He told me while getting into a battle stance. I did as well and then chanted,"DEMON GUARDS!" Then one by one 10 guards appeared in red and black armor and has wings and red eyes. "Attack!" I demanded them. They obeyed and started to charge forward. But before they could go any further Jura chanted something along the lines of "rock mountain." That's when a giant looking guy thing wearing armor appeared from the ground and started to trample my human size guards. Luckily some survived by flying with their demon wings. "Fire blast that giant!" I yelled at the demons while pointing at the giant rock human thing before me. Once again they started to charge forward. Then when they got close enough they started to form fire looking balls in front of the giant. Again they had to stop what they were doing because the 30 minute gong went off. I made the guards disappear and told Jura that it was a fun battle. He nodded in response and we headed our separate ways. When I got back to my team they still congratulated me on how good I was holding up against a wizard Saint. I smiled and thanked them.

Scores
1st-Sabertooth-73 points
2nd-Fairy Tail-70 points
3rd-Lamia Scale-65 points
4th-Mermaid Heel-52 points
5th-Blue Pegasus-33 points
6th-Raven Tail-29 points
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! Also I forgot to add the scores on the previous chapter but now that I've added it you can go check it out! Also don't worry Fairy Tail will win the GMG because spoiler alert:The last contest is that every team member of every 6 guilds will participate and whoever takes out the most people at the end will get their score added to the score they already have. Spoiler is now over. One more thing this is the last GMG chapter because the rest will be with Team Dragon Heart and Team Natsu. Now byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Lucy:Hey Natsu can I ask a question?
Natsu:Sure Luce! What is it?
Lucy:What is your favorite song of all time?
Author:Oh it's the Natsu version of Le-
Natsu:*Death glares* I don't have a favorite song
right author...?!
Author:*Gulps* y-yes sir....!
Natsu:That's what I thought! Now Luce lets go on
a mission!
Lucy:That's a good idea! I've been needing rent for
my apartment!
Lucy:Bye author!
Author:Uh bye,I guess.
Natsu and Lucy:*Leaves*
Author:I guess I'm ending the chapter,see you next
time!

Words:957