Explanation Part 1

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Loki:Hello everyone!
Lucy:Uh,Loki what are you doing here?
Loki:I'm in charge,princess what do you need?
Lucy:Um I'm going to go now.....bye Loki.
Gray:Nice going you just scared off Lucy!
Loki:It's not my fault she is scared of my beauty.
Natsu:Keep dreaming buddy! Lucy is mine.
Loki:I'm in charge so I say Lucy is mine!
Gray:He's got a point flame brain.
Happy:Aye!
Gray:Why does everyone pop out of nowhere?!
Natsu:Just start this already!
Loki:Fine!
Loki:Lets get started!
________________________________________
Chapter 22

Stella's P.O.V
What the heck! Lucy put me down this minute! Not until you explain to me what's going on! She said teasingly. Everyone stop staring! I demanded. L-Luce h-how are y-you lifting t-that d-dragon? A salmon hair hair boy said who I presume is Igneel's kid. I'll explain later. Lucy said exasperatedly. Now Stella do you promise to tell me how Acnologia and you are best friends if I let you down? Lucy asked. I guess. No you have to promise! Lucy scolded playfully. Fine I promise! I said emphasizing the word promise. That's better! She said while letting me down.

Lucy's P.O.V
After Stella promised I let her down. Ok everyone please don't over react on what I'm about to tell you. They just slowly nodded. I'm going to tell you this when we go to the guild tomorrow! I said cheerfully. They looked at me with their jaws wide open. But- no buts! I'm going to tell this to you and to the guild tomorrow and that's final! Fine! They said. Now Stella you can go back to the dragon realm but tomorrow be expected to be summoned. She gave me a nod and disappeared.
________________________________________
The next day (Natsu's P.O.V)
Happy and I were going to the front of the Tenrou tree because we are about to leave. Are you ready buddy? Aye! He responded. Hey happy how much magic do you think Luce holds? I mean having to carry that heavy dragon and all that? I don't know Natsu but it's really rude to comment on a person's weight especially to the girls. Happy said. I swear I heard a you better listen to that cat,in my head but I just shrugged it off. Ok I'll stop once I ask this question why do you think that this Acnologia kept calling her princess,and besides I'm the only one who should get to call her princess I mumbled. You like her! he kept on chanting. Wait how loud did I say it I wondered. I was flushed with embarrassed but covered it up by asking him a question, since when did you know so much about girls? I questioned him. He just had a look of horror on his face. L-lets just say I've done it before.... He said. I had a confused look on my face buy just covered it up with my grin. What ever you say buddy!

Lucy's P.O.V
Gez there late again! I thought. Lucy maybe we should leave them? Velvet questioned. Yeah that's a great idea! Hannah and Aphina both agreed. Yeah I wouldn't mind leaving that Tom cat and idiot here. Carla said. Carla don't be so mean! Little Wendy scolded. I just sighed at there behavior. But while they were arguing I heard the faintest,wait for me! I immediately could tell by their scent and voice who they are. The scent of ashes but sweet banana split is Natsu's scent and the fish smelling scent is of course none other then Happy. Stop arguing because there here. I said. They stop and soon after about 25 seconds later there stood Happy and Natsu in all their glory! Well took you long enough flame brain! Gray Yelled. Shut up stripper! Natsu yelled back. Soon there was an angry Erza hovering above them. That's enough she yelled. A-aye! Both of them stammered. That's enough brats get on the boat. Master called.
________________________________________
When they reached the guild (Lucy's P.O.V)
When we reached the guild Laina kicked the door Fairy Tail style. I've taught you well Laina! I said. Everyone was staring at us for a second before screaming welcome back! Man I'm sure am glad to be back at the guild. I thought. Everyone then asked who are the new S-class wizards once master told them who they looked shocked except Mori of course but soon erupted in cheers. So what happened? Mori asked. I got up on the stage and told them what happened once again they were shocked but urged me to continue.
________________________________________
That's all for now hope you enjoyed it! Also sorry that it's not a one part but I have a case test today and I wanted a chapter for y'all so that's why. Please don't think I did this when it was post day I did this on Thursday so yeah. One more thing check out my sister's fanfic it's called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. It's about 2 ocs she made. Now byeeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:So Loki can I have my 5000 jewels now?
Gray:What jewels?
Author:Well I told Loki that he can be-wait Gray why
are you wearing a butler suit?
Gray:Because Loki ordered my to....
Author:Loki....you.....are....a...
Loki:*gulps*
Author:GENIUS!
Loki:Phew! I thought I was in trouble.
Gray:Anyway what were you saying about 500 jewels?
Author:Oh yeah he said I would get 5000 jewels if I
let him in charge!
Natsu:LOKI YOU bit**!
Author:Natsu language!
Loki:Whelp see you later *disappears to the celestial world*
Gray:I guess I'm saying the line!
Gray:See you next time!

Words:966