Funeral

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:It's so close! I can taste it!
Erza:Do you mean you taste strawberry cake?
Author:No,I'm close to finishing this fanfic.
Erza:So does that mean my pay is coming?
Author:Yeah,I have to pay Levy books,Mira possible
couples and so on.
Erza:Hey don't forget my cake!
Author:I didn't,trust me you've been nagging about it since
the start.
Erza:I'm just making sure,now start!
________________________________________
Chapter 50

Natsu's P.O.V
It's been about a week since the battle and Luce's death. And today so happens to be her funeral,which I don't plan on going. It just seems wrong,you know? I was snapped out of my thought when happy came in. "Natzu are you sure you're not going to come?" Happy asked in a sad tone. "Yeah I'm sure." I answered simply not looking at him directly. "But it's the rig-" he started but I cut him off. "Happy I'm not going and that's the end of it!" I shouted having tears at the corner of my eyes. He was taken aback and just looked at me wide eyed. So before he could answer I stomped out of the room. I'm sorry little buddy. I thought as I kept walking. After awhile I stopped and realized that my feet took me to a cliff. I looked at it for along time and then had a flashback.
________________________________________
Natsu's Flashback(Natsu's P.O.V)
"Hey Natsu are we almost there?" Luce asked. "Almost,just walk a little longer." I answered with a smile. "It's kind of hard when you have your eyes covered and it's nighttime!" She said and then pouted. "Well don't worry about it because we are here!" I said and then took the blindfold that Luce had on off. Once she adjusted,she stared at the sky in awe. "Natsu this is beautiful!" She exclaimed still staring at the sky. "Well I thought you'd like it because of the stars." I answered sheepishly rubbing the back of my head with one hand. "I don't like it Natsu,I love it!" She said and then jumped up and hugged me. "Nothing but the best for my girlfriend!" I grinned. "Thank you so much Natsu!" "You're the best boyfriend ever!" She yelled still hugging me.
________________________________________
End of Natsu's Flashback(Natsu's P.O.V)
Luce I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I thought while tears ran down my face. That's when I made up my mind about going to Luce's funeral. I quickly ran to where they were hosting Luce's funeral,hoping I'm not late. Once I arrived,I got weird looks  from people. "Natzu you actually came..!" Happy said flying towards me with tears in his eyes. "Yeah...lil..buddy...I...wasn't..going..to..let... you...suffer..alone.." I said quietly but it was still audible to Happy. "Thanks Natzu" Happy said with a sad smile. Before I could say anything Gramps started speaking. "We have lost a dear guild mate and family." He started tearing up a bit. "She was the light of our guild and was truly the kindest person you'll meet." As he said that everyone including Gramps were crying. "So Lucy Heartfilia we wish you that you rest in peace." Gramps was now sobbing and so was I but my bangs covered it. "D-do a-anyone h-have any l-last words?" Gramps stuttered. I looked around and found that Levy raised her hand. Gramps nodded as a mean of her to walk up on the podium. She did as told and started walking. Once she got up there she started to talk. "Lu-Chan was one of my best friends and when I first saw her I knew she was the kindest person ever to be in the guild. I-I just wish s-she was w-with u-us now. With that  she walked off of the podium crying. "Anyone else?" Gramps asked with sadness in his voice. Once again I looked around and saw that Lissanna raised her hand. When Gramps gave her the signal,she walked up and started speaking. "Lucy was such a kind and forgiving person,and when she forgave me for all the trouble I caused,I was beyond shocked about how nice of a person she was." "So Lucy I know we didn't know each other for long,but I do know that you were the light to everyone's darkness." She then stepped off the podium with tears running down her face. Gramps again asked and this time I raised my hand. He nodded and I walked up. "Luce when I first met you I knew that you would change my life forever." "I just wish you were here,you know?" I wish you were here longer so maybe we could've gotten married or even have kids." "I wish a lot of things but the only wish that came true was that you became my girlfriend." "I love you Luce,I love you so much." With that I walked off and left the funeral to grieve by myself not with the others that doesn't know how much pain I feel.
________________________________________
Alright that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed it! Also I'm so excited because one more chapter and it will be the end. One more thing give me some questions for the Q&A! Now  byeeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:Why did you start so early?
Erza:Because the sooner I start the sooner I get my cake.
Author:Wow Erza,I feel betrayed!
Erza:Don't blame me! I know you're excited about ending
the fanfic.
Author:You got me there but st-
Erza:See you next time!
Author:Wha-

Words:964