Light V.S Dark

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:*Drinking something*
Author's sister:Hey you know it's writing day.
Author:*Spits the drink out and it lands everywhere*
Author's sister:That's the 6th time you've done that!
Author:*Coughing* Gees it was you're fault!
Author's sister:How is it my fault?!
Author:You gave me surprising news! Ok?
Author's sister:You should've gotten used to it by now!
Natsu:*Walks in and starts laughing*
Author:What are you laughing at?!
Natsu:*Still laughing* y-you l-look hilarious!
Author:*Turns red from anger* you are so going to pay for
this my sweet sister...
Author's sister:I'm so...so dead.....
Natsu:Have fun in heaven!
Author's sister:How rude!
Author:*Charges at her sister*
Author's sister:I have to go! But before I go lets sta-
Author:No time to talk my sister! *Runs after her*
Author's sister:*Scared* bye for now readers!
________________________________________
Chapter 45

Mya's P.O.V
"Why do we need to clear out the stadium?" The now master of Sabertooth's asked. "Well when I first found Lucy I explained to her that a guild named Crushing Skulls will attack." I told him. "Oh that's easy we'll beat them to a pulp!" The master of Sabertooth again announced. "It's not like that they have demons and a traitor on their team." I said now shouting. "What do you mean traitor?" The guy with black hair and is apart of Sabertooth asked. "They have a dragon that was apart of the Dragon Realm on their side." I whispered so only the dragon slayers can hear. They looked shocked but couldn't process anything in time because Crushing Skulls spoke up. "Look here pathetic mages we're here for one thing and that is Lord Zeref." He spoke. "Well you won't get him!" I hear an familiar yet kind of sad voice. I turn around and saw Dragon Heart and Team Natsu and what shocked me the most was that Natsu,Erza,and Happy are there to. "Guys how did you get them so quick?!" I asked still trying to recover from the shock. "W-we just did!" "Ok?!" Lucy suddenly snapped at me. I was in a bit of shock until I notice that Velvet was missing. "Hey where is Velvet?" I asked sounding worried. Lucy tensed and so did the others. "O-oh n-no....!" "I'm.....so....sorry...I asked!" I told them with tears in the corners of my eyes. "It's fin-" Lucy was about to say something but stopped when she heard a malicious voice. "Sorry to stop the pity party but hand over Lord Zeref.." By the sound of their voice it was a girl who said that. "That won't ever happen!" Lucy shouted.

Lucy's P.O.V
"That won't ever happen!" I shouted. Who I assumed was a girl gave out a heavy sigh. "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." She said and as she said that demons popped out left and right. "We're never going to defeat a whole dark guild plus this many demons!" Mermaid Heel said but still got into a battle stance. The girl clicked her tongue and then chanted,"OPEN GATE OF THE DESTRUCTION DRAGON,HAKAI!" With that a guy with black hair came out of a magic circle. That's when I told the others to fight Crushing Skull while I fight these two. Everyone nodded but Natsu was a bit hesitant but I managed to convince him I would be fine.(somehow) "Why hello princess." He greeted simply as he stares at the others in battle. "shut up." I answered clenching my my teeth. "I guess this princess wasn't taught any manners." He said now looking at smirking. "I'm sorry but I only give manners to people who deserve them!" I told him now smirking. He just kept looking at me until he finally said,"Hey lets make a bet." He said. "What kind of bet?" I asked suspiciously. "If I win you give up the most precious person in your life." He told me bluntly. That's when a picture of Natsu popped into my mind. "No way in hell I'll do that!" I yelled at him simply and quickly. "Well what happens if I say you can finally see your precious golden celestial spirt,Aquarius the Water Bearer?" I stood there shocked but managed to utter out,"H-how?" "Ever since Aquarius told me her key was regenerated I looked nonstop but I couldn't find it." I told him. "Well that's simple it's because I have its key." The girl that was next to Hikai said. "Yeah it was very difficult to get that tool to shut up and stop complaining." She continued as I ball up my fists. "They're...not...tools!" I muttered as the shadows of my hair covers my face. Hikai and the girl bursts out in laughter. "Not tools?!" The girl said wiping a fake tear from her eyes. "Hey Lydia what about we make them fight each other?" The scum of a dragon said still wiping his fake tears. "That's the best idea you've ever come up with." Who I assume is Lydia said while grabbing a key that I was all to familiar with and went over to a puddle of water and chanted, "OPEN GATE OF THE WATER BEARER,AQUARIUS!" And in a golden light aquarius appeared. "A-Aquarius?" I stutter out looking at the now not sassy Aquarius. She also looked shocked as a tear fell out of one eye. "L-Lucy?" She also questioned. "Ugh!" "Shut up tool and beat her till she dies!" She commanded. I was shocked when I saw that Aquarius didn't say any nasty comment like she would usually do. "B-but master..." She said still looking at me. I again was shocked when she called Lydia master. "Do you want punishment?" Lydia asked smirking that could make anyone shiver. She slowly shook her head and got out her urn. But that's when I got a great idea.
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! Also thank you for 23k honestly it means more then you know! Also what do you think about the fanfic? Anyway I guess I should stop talking and let y'all go. Byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author's sister:*Groans* I'm back Natsu...
Natsu:Why do you looked like you got beat by the devil?
Author's sister:Because I did!
Author:What did you say?!
Author's sister:N-nothing! I said absolutely nothing!
Author:Here come another beat down! *Chases her*
Author's sister:End the chapter for me! *Runs out of the
room*
Natsu:Uh..ok I guess?
Natsu:See you next time readers!
Author:*Yells from another room* there's no readers in that
line!
Natsu:Yeah,yeah whatever!

Words:1129