Final Day of the GMG

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:I can't wait to eat this strawberry cake! *Cuts a slice*
Author:Man this is going to taste amazing! *About to eat*
Erza:Freeze and put the cake down or this chapter gets it!
Author:Y-yes ma'am! Just don't hurt my baby....!
Erza:Now put the beautiful strawberry cake down!
Author:O-ok...*puts the cake down*
Erza:Thank you author! *Takes it and leaves*
Author:At least I still have some cake left. *Cuts another
piece of cake*
Author:*Feels a glare and turn around* E-Erza why are
you in your H-Heavens Wheel armor?
Erza:Hand over the rest of the cake!
Author:Yes ma'am! *Throws the cake to Erza*
Erza:Thank you now lets start!
________________________________________
Chapter 43

Juvia's P.O.V
It was the final day of the GMG and Juvia and the others are waiting for Kabo-San to announce what the contest is. "Ugh!" "It's been forever!" "I want to beat some butts!" Gajeel-San complains. "Gajeel be more patient!" Levy-Chan yells. While Gajeel-San just mutters a whatever. After a little while Kabo-San finally appeared. "KABO!" "IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!" "YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHAT IS THE CONTEST!" Juvia heard a lot of "yes" in the audience. "WELL THE CONTEST IS GOING TO BE THAT EVERYONE OF EVERY TEAM WILL PARTICIPATE IN BATTLING EACH OTHER IN A MAGIC GENERATED CITY!" "ALSO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A LEADER TO REPRESENT YOUR YEAM!" "YOU WILL HAVE 50 MINUTES IN THE ARENA TO BATTLE!" Then a city started to self build in the arena. Some gave each other worrying faces while some started to grin. "WHENEVER YOU GET A K.O IT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR TEAMS SCORE ON THE SCORE BOARD!" "IF YOU LOSE YOU WILL LOSE A POINT!" "AND IF YOU BEAT A LEADER YOU WILL GAIN 2 POINTS!" Kabo-San said and disappeared while the other teams including Fairy Tail we're trying to agree on a leader. We decided on Mya-Chan and after some time every team got teleported somewhere random in the city. Juvia looked back at the rest of Fairy Tail who were cheering along with the First Master. Juvia smiled and started to walk around in the city. Juvia was looking for a opponent for awhile now and started to think that Juvia wasn't going to be able to fight when Juvia found Lyon-San. "Oh my sweet Juvia it must be fate that we bumped into each other!" Lyon-San said with hearts in his eyes. "Get away from Juvia you creep!" Juvia screamed. He backed away and got into a fighting stance similar to Gray-Sama's. "I'm sorry my sweet Juvia but we must fight!" He told Juvia. " Juvia agrees and please drop the sweet." Juvia said getting into a battle stance. "I shall let you go first my love." Juvia rolled her eyes and chanted "WATER SLICER!" He didn't dodge and let Juvia's attack hit him. Once it did he said,"I must be in heaven because I got hit with my love's attack. He said while daydreaming. "Juvia had enough!" Juvia shouted as Juvia ran to Lyon-San and hugged him. When Juvia did that Lyon-San fainted. "Well looks like Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail beat Lyon Vastia by giving him a hug attack which means Fairy Tail gains a point and Lamia Scale loses a point!" The announcer said. "Juvia will win this for Gray-Sama!" Juvia shouted.

Levy's P.O.V
I was walking around the city with Gajeel by my side. "Gajeel I'm so glad I bumped into you while I was in the city!" I said to him. "Whatever Shrimp." He said simply and continued walking. "My name is Levy L-E-V-Y!" I screamed at him spelling my name out. "What did you say Shrimp I didn't hear you?" He said stretching the word Shrimp. I pouted and started to run ahead. Well that was a bad idea because I bumped into Minerva. "Oh hey Levy!" She greeted me. "Hey...?" I said but it came out as a question. "Oh you might be questioning why I'm nice right?" She asked. "Yeah I'm sorry if you're offended." I said to her. "It's fine it's not the first time." She told me. "So why are you so nice?" I asked. "Well Lucy did it!" She said smiling. "Wait do you mean Lu-Chan?" I questioned. "Yep!" "She beat my dad to a bloody pulp and now Sting is the master which is way more fun!" She explained. "Oh" I said smiling. "So are we going to battle?" She questioned. "Yeah sure why not!" We were about to start when Gajeel came. "Shrimp you are way more faster then you look!" He said while catching his breath. When he saw Minerva he started to get into a battle stance. "Gajeel wait!" I shouted. He looked confused so I explained Minerva's story. "Wow I'm so proud of Bunny Girl!" Gajeel praised Lu-Chan when he did I felt something hurt inside my chest. I wonder why? "Are you ready to battle Shrimp?" Gajeel said breaking me out of my trance. "Yeah.." I answered. He then started an attack and chanted,"IRON DRAGON ROAR!" Minerva dodged and chanted,"TERRITORY!" Gajeel couldn't dodge so I chanted, SOLID SCRIPT:"SHIELD!" Blocking Minerva's attack. "Thanks Shrimp!" Gajeel said. "No problem!" I said giving him a thumbs up. "She loovvees you!" Minerva suddenly said I turned red but still managed to say,"N-no I d-don't!" While Gajeel had a tint of red and nodded. She ignored that comment and chanted another spell. (Time skip after the battle)We finally beat Minerva and turns out that she was the leader of Sabertooth so we got 2 points. After a few more battles the gong went off. "We didn't do that bad Gajeel we got 15 points!" I cheered. "Yeah,yeah lets go Shrimp." He said completely ignoring my comment.

Mya's P.O.V
We were about to get our trophy for winning the Grand Magic Games when we heard a big boom. "I'm sorry for ruining the party!" A malicious voice said. "Who are you?!" Laxus shouted getting his lighting ready. "We are Crushing Skulls!" The voice answered. My face turned to shock. "Everyone except the guilds who participated in the Grand Magic Games evacuate!" I shouted. They did as told and started to run out of the stadium.

Scores
1st-Fairy Tail-85 points
2nd-Sabertooth-83 points
3rd-Lamia Scale-76 points
4th-Mermaid Heel-60 points
5th-Blue Pegasus-38 points
6th-Raven Tail-32 points
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! Because I'm doing this while eating dinner which is weird so yeah. Also shoutout to my sister who helped me come up with some of the comic strips. One more thing thank you Winterstar2468 for tagging me and also thank y'all for 22k Now byeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:*Sulking in a corner*
Lucy:Hey why are you sulking in the corner?
Author:Because Erza stole my strawberry cake...!
Lucy:Yeah been there before.
Gray:Hey why is author sulking?
Author and Lucy:Because Erza stole my/her cake.
Gray:Yep I've definitely been there.
Natsu:Hey why is author sulking?
Author,Lucy,and Gray:Because she stole my/her strawberry
cake.
Natsu:Yep I've been there and it was the worst!
Erza:Hey why is author sulking?
Author,Lucy,Gray,and Natsu:Uh no reason!
Erza:Good now lets end the chapter!
Author,Lucy,Gray,and Natsu:Ok...
Author:See you next time!
Natsu:I wanted to say th-

Words:1278