I'm Coming Natsu

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Hello every-
???:Woof Woof Woof!
Author:Lola be quiet for a second I'm trying to write!
Lola:I'm hungry though woman,feed me!
Author:Wait a minute! How can you talk?!
Lola:Oh Happy taught me,duh!
Author:HAPPY GET YOUR TAIL IN HERE!
Happy:Aye sir?
Author:First of all I'm a miss. Second why did you Lola
how to talk?
Happy:Well I was bored and had nothing to do.
Author:*Dark aura*
Lola and Happy:Uh....oh
Lola:Quick start the chapter!
Happy:Aye....! Lets get started!
________________________________________
Chapter 41

Lucy's P.O.V
"Ugh!" "Are we almost there?!" Gray complained. "No Gray,so quit your complaining unless if you want to learn another lesson?" I questioned him. "N-no ma'am!" He answered quickly as we continue walking. After a few minutes we finally came upon this suspicious looking hut. "This can't be it!" Hannah yelled looking at the hut. "But this is where the scent is coming from so get in." I answered as I walk into the hut with the others following closely behind me. "Wow this place looks haunted!" Lissanna said looking scared. "We'll be fine." I assured her even though I was really trying to assure myself. "No Dragon Heart,Wendy,and Gray will be fine but I won't because I'm weak!" Lissanna scolded herself while looking down. "You're not weak Lissanna,you may not be the strongest but you're still strong." I told her. She smiled and after that we continued searching. "Guys I think I found something!" I hear Aphina yell. We turn around and see she's looking over a hidden trapdoor "Finally!" "I feel like we've been searching for years!" Mori exaggerated while everyone rolled there eyes except for Laina. "Well come on." We turn to that voice and was shocked to see that James had spoken. "O-ok" everyone said while still trying to recover from the shock. So we went down down the trapdoor looking around place to place. "Man this is getting tiring!" Wendy said. "Do we need to take a brake?" I asked worriedly. "No, no it's fine." She said giving me a reassuring smile. "Child do not lie that's not lady like!" Carla scolded while all the other Exceeds just sighed. (Time skip) "Ah we're finally out of there!" Laina said while walking out from under a trapdoor. "So is this the place Lucy-San?" Wendy asked looking at the dark castle like thing. I nodded and said,"alright guys we're going in so be careful!" They nodded and we headed in. Once we got deeper I told them,"I smell Zeref-Nee's scent mixed with a little evil so be cautious." Again they nodded as we continued our way. "Well I'm afraid this is going to be as far as you are going to get!" I hear I familiar voice. I looked around and realized they were up high so we waited for them to jump but already by the scent and voice I know who it was,it was....

???'s P.O.V
It was dark but I could still see. It's strange I thought. That's when I hear a voice it said,"Well I'm afraid this is going to be as far as you are going to get!" But then I realized it was my voice,and soon a lacrima screen appeared. I saw Dragon Heart and Team Natsu,my team. "I guess we'll have to fight!" I said. "I looked at the screen wide eyed at what I just said. "Wait!" "Please!" "I don't want to battle them!" I shouted at the void,but there was no response. And before I knew it I chanted,"REQUIP HEAVENS WHEEL ARMOR!" "Erza this isn't you!" Lucy shouted. "Yeah Erza-San is a nice and caring person unlike you!" Wendy added. "I'm sorry weaklings but this is the real me!" "Now fight me!" I shouted or the fake me shouted. "Please they're the only family I have now!" "Don't fight them!" I again shouted at the void and still there was no response.

Lucy's P.O.V
"I guess there's no choice.." I said to them while sighing. "But Lucy-San I don't want to fight my nakama!" Wendy said with tears in her eyes. I gave her a heartwarming smile and said,"I know Wendy,I know.." But before I knew it a sword came rushing towards Wendy. "Wendy move!" We all shouted but she didn't move,she stood there shocked. "STAR SHEILD!" I chanted as I get in front of Wendy using my speed magic. "Are you ok Wendy?" I asked. "Y-yeah t-thank you for s-saving me Lucy-San..! "Yes,thank you for saving my child." Carla also said. "No problem!" I answered. "Uh guys sorry to break the moment but maybe we should battle?" Gray suggested. We all nodded and I did my move first I teleported behind Erza and screamed,"LUCY KICK!" "Girly you have skill I must say but not enough to beat me!" Erza said while gaining back balance and facing me. I looked back at the others and nodded,telling them you are going to attack while I distract her. They nodded as Wendy chanted,"SKY DRAGON ROAR!" She didn't have time to react so Erza blocked it with her arms. "You brat!" She screamed while summoning about 30 swords coming to Wendy's way. "ICE SHEILD!" I smiled at Gray as a mean of a thank you. He nodded and smiled back. I then thought of a idea and told them through telepathy. "Guys can you hear me?" I asked. "Yeah!" They answered. "I need y'all to do something for me." I told them. "What is it?" They asked while still fighting Erza. "I need you to make Erza stay in one place." I explained. "Wait why?" They said while looking at me really weird out of my mind well except Velvet who knew what I was going to do. "Just do it!" I yelled at them and cut off the telepathy. They did as told while I put my hands together. After a minute or two I yelled,"Ok!" And when they heard me they moved out of the way. When everyone was out of the way I started to chant,"Oh darkness who possesses thy soul." "I goddess of heaven command them to have a second chance." "Now clean their soul of darkness and bring forth the light in them." "HEAVENS ULTRA BLESSING!" There was light getting shot Erza's way and once it hit her Erza the real Erza laid on the ground unconscious. "Is she ok Lu?" Mori asked. I nodded and started to drape Erza's arm over my shoulder. "Come on lets go get Natsu!" I cheered as I started to walk away with the others following behind me. "I'm coming Natsu I thought."
________________________________________
Alright hope you enjoyed it! Also I don't have much to say except,THANK YOU FOR 20k! Anyway one more thing shoutout to my sister for helping with the comic strips! Now byeeee!
________________________________________
Author:Happy I'm going to kill you!
Happy:Why......?
Author:Not only did you cut me off during the start,but you
also taught Lola how to talk!
Happy:Well at least you won't talk to yourself anymore.
Author:Well you're ri-Wait I don't talk to myself!
Happy:Do you want me to role the tape?
Author:N-no! No one and I mean no one needs to see that!
Happy:That's what I thought! Now end this chapter!
Author:Since when have you become my boss?
Happy:Role the tap-
Author:Ok,ok!
Happy:Say it now!
Author:See you next time!
Happy:Good!

Words:1286