Trial Number 2

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:*looking at the fanfiction*
Author:AHHHHHH
Lucy:Is something wrong?!
Author:L-Look!
Lucy:Ok....so?
Author:Don't you understand?!
Natsu:Hey guys what are y'all talking about?
Author:*Shows the fanfiction*
Natsu:So what?
Author:Ugh,why doesn't anyone understand?!
Loki:Understand what?
Author:*Shows him the fanfiction*
Loki:AHHHH
Author:Finally someone understa-
Loki:LUCY HAS SUCH BIG BOOBS!
All:W-WHAT?!
Author:Ugh,it's that I hit 2k views! Not that Lucy has
big boobs!
Author:Just forget about it and lets start!
________________________________________
Chapter 18

Lucy's P.O.V
Aw man I wish James was my partner! Hannah and Aphina said in unison. Get over it already! Laina yelled. WOULD YA'LL BRATS SHUT UP! Master shouted. M-Master...y-you made a....m-mistake. What do you mean Lucy? master asked. But before I could answer there were 3 people standing over master. Please spear his soul! I cried. Fine Lucy but you owe me! They said in unison. A-Anyway the next trial will be that you will go against teams. There will be 3 caves and each team will get teleported to the other side of the caves and pick which one they want to go to. Once you pick go in and see who's  your opponents and whoever team is on the other side you will have to battle until one gives up or is unable to fight! Also when you pick a cave make sure to mark that is chosen. Do y'all understand?(sorry if it's confusing)Aye! We replied. You may begin! OK Velvet which one do you want to go to? What about the left? She suggested. Sure! As we marked it and walked to the left cave. We were deep in the the cave when I could smell Laina's scent. Velvet be careful I smell Laina's scent. I whispered. Aye. She whispered. But it was to late because Laina and Star was already standing in front of me. Hi Lucy-San! They greeted. Hello Laina-Chan and Star-Chan! Me and Velvet greeted back. So shall we start? Yep! And I'm honored to battle the princess of the dra- SHUT UP LAINA THEY DON'T KNOW YET! Ok,ok just stop yelling it hurts my ears. She said while rubbing her ears. Anyway ELEMENTAL DRAGON ROAR! I chanted. Hey that's not fair I was distracted! Laina said while dogging my attack. Remember what Galaxy told you,never leave your eye off of your opponents! I yelled. You do have a point there she mumbled. Velvet and Star just giggled. CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR! GALAXY DRAGON ROAR! She yelled. Our attacks collided and made a huge explosion. Velvet you battle Star! I commanded. On it! She answered back.

Natsu's P.O.V
When I was picking a cave I saw that the left and right cave were already taken. Well Happy I guess that leaves us to the middle! Aye! He said. I walked in and immediately smelled raw meat and nature which is James scent. Come out James I know it's you! Ok,ok you got me! He said with his Exceed Shadow. Alright Shadow transform! He yelled. Then all of a sudden Shadow turned Ito a wolf. H-Happy do you see this?! A-Aye! He stuttered.(here is what Shadow looks like in Wolf form:

Shadow Wolf Form:

Time skip (I'm sorry I'm lazy)

Lucy's P.O.V
When I was done with my battle with Laina I went to find Master. Hey Lucy didn't you think Laina was a tough opponent? Velvet asked. Yeah,she was quite hard,how about Star? She was hard to she admitted. But before we knew it we found Master with Natsu. He had scratches on his body so I guess he fought James. Hey master and Natsu what are y'all doing? Oh hey Lucy/Luce We're waiting for the others. They replied. Oh ok. Velvet and I answered. Hey Natsu can I do something? Sure! He answered. So I put my hands over him and chanted,Light bubble! Soon he started to glow blue and the scratches were all gone. There! I said feeling satisfied with my work. A few minutes have gone by and Master told us to rest up before we do our next trial.(the people that are out are James Wolfwind,Laina Sunset,and Aphina Sunset. The people who are still in the trial are Lucy Heartfilia,Natsu Dragneel,and Gray Fullbuster)
________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it! Also check out my sister's fanfic it's called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. One more thing do you think I should continue the comic strips which are the conversations you see in the beginning and end. See you later byeeeeeee!
________________________________________
Natsu:Hey author why are you giving me the silent
treatment?
Author:........
Natsu:Come on please talk to me!
Author:.......
Lucy:Uh,Natsu you know that's just a cardboard right?
Natsu:Wait what?*bends cardboard author*you're right!
Natsu:So where's the real author?
Lucy:Crying in her room because no one noticed her 2k
views.
Natsu:You got to be kidding me!
Lucy:She said for us to say the line so I guess we should
say it?
Natsu and Lucy:See you next time!

Words:878