E.N.D V.S Lucy

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
(Don't play the song)
Author:Oh hey guys what are y'all doi-
Author:Wait why does it look like you're about to have a pillow
fight?!
Natsu:That's because we are and we're going to do it Fairy Tail
style!
Lucy:Wait you do know that I don't have my powers right?
Natsu:You mean the magic you have in this fanfic?
Lucy:Yeah what else would I be ta-
Author:Get out I'm trying to write a chapter!
Gray:But you're going to need us.
Author:Since when have you been so smart?!
Gray:Hey that's just plain rude!
Wendy:Author can we please start the chapter?
Author:Aw sure cutie pie!
________________________________________
Chapter 44

Lucy's P.O.V
"You know Natsu I really don't want to fight you!" I said to him and Happy. Velvet nodded in agreement. "Aw is the little princess and cat getting scared?" He asked mocking us with his hands. "Of course not I just don't want to fight you because...because I love you Natsu...I love the real Natsu!" I said with tears streaming down my face. "Oh please they are long gone so don't even bother!" He scoffed. "You aren't the real Natsu or the real Happy!" I shouted as I charged forward at them making a battle cry. I can hear Velvet yelling at me to wait but I already grabbed out a key and chanted,"OPEN GATE OF THE LION,LEO!" With that my trusty lion spirit appeared. "So I need to help you get the old Natsu and Happy back?" Loki asked. I nodded. "You gave me and Happy a lion to beat how pathetic!" Natsu said screeching in laughter so was Happy. "You won't be laughing long!" I said chanting a, "CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!" He and somehow Happy dodged it with ease and threw his own attack at me. "REGULUS SHEILD!" I heard a familiar voice chant. "Loki!" "Thanks for saving me!" I said sending him a smile. "No problem it is my job as your knight." He told giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Happy and Natsu. "STAR BEAM!" I chanted as a beam of light shot out of my hand. "Pathetic how are you the princess of the dragons?!" Natsu questioned. I started to growl this time I called Velvet over. "Velvet fly me above him!" I told her. She nodded and flew to where I was above him. "CELESTIAL WINGS!" I chanted. When I said that wings that looked like something a fairy would have but a lot more bigger with space like designs. "Now Velvet drop me!" I commanded. She looked like I was crazy but then remembered that I have wings. She did as told and I went flying down to Natsu and Happy. I prepared my attack and when it was ready I chanted a, "CELESTIAL GOD DRAGON ROAR!" It went heading straight for them and when it hit them smoke was everywhere. And when it cleared there was no one there except Loki. "Loki where did they go?" I questioned him. He shrugged but then looked terrified. "Loki what wrong?" I asked with worry in my eyes. He was still shocked but managed to stutter out a,"b-behind y-you!" I turn around and there was a fire sword coming toward me. I closed my eyes thinking this is how I'm going to die but nothing came. I then open one eye and what I saw was shocking,terrifying,and most of all hurtful.
(Play the song now)
There Velvet was blocking the attack with her human form still floating using her now blood covered wings. "V-Velvet p-please tell m-me this is a d-dream!" I yelled with tears poring down like a waterfall. "L-Lucy I-I m-made it j-just in t-time huh?" Velvet said with a small smile. I grab her from under and float her to the ground once she was there I started to heal her. "Velvet you're not going to die on me you hear!" "I already lost Aquarius and now it's you!" I cried while trying to heal Velvet. I can hear sinister laughing and knew immediately it was Natsu and Happy but I ignored them. "Shhhh L-Lucy i-it's o-ok w-w-we had f-fun o-on our a-adventures w-while it l-lasted." She said coughing up blood. "Don't t-talk l-l-like t-that V-Velvet!" "I'm going to save you and we'll have more adventures!" I said trying to stay positive. She smiled warmly at me and slowly her eyes closed but before they did I heard her murmur a small,"I.....love....you....Lucy...you were.....a mother..to me.." With that the hand I was holding onto dropped on the ground. "VELVET!" I screamed. I turned my eyes back on Happy and Natsu who both had a smirk on their face. "Wow I can't believe a cat ended up saving your life!" He said laughing. "You're not the real Happy or Natsu....!" I murmured with shadows covering my eyes. "Like I told you were not them an-" I cut him off,"YOU AREN'T THE REAL THEM!" I shouted again but louder. I then charge forward and kept punching while saying,"give the real Natsu and Happy back to me!" I punched them harder and harder until they passed out. (Stop the song) Yeah I now I nocked out a possessed Natsu and Happy. After I was done I turned to Loki and cried on his shoulder. After awhile Happy and Natsu woke up and this time their eyes were full of love, joy,and warmth. He looked at me full of sadness. "L-Luce I'm s-so s-so s-sorry for w-what Happy a-and I d-did.." He said looking at me. "A-and I u-understand i-if y-you d-don't w-want to be in l-love w-with a m-m-murderer..." He said as he started to walk away with Happy. But before they could go I released Loki who then disappeared to the celestial world and ran to both of them and hugged them equally as tight. "N-Natsu d-don't e-ever s-say that!" Y-y'all were p-possessed." I told them. "I-I'm so s-so s-sorry Lushi!" Happy cried. I smiled warmly and rubbed the Exceed's head. I then look at Erza and Mori who were finished with their battle. And I could tell that they saw what happened to Velvet because those eyes held pity and sadness. I ignored them and went over to Velvet to pick her up. Then I headed to the door with the rest following silently behind us. When we were out of course they questioned what happened to Velevt and Erza had to explain because I was to emotional. After they heard the news tears started to form in their eyes but poor Mars were crying almost as much as I was. But of course we had to move on so we started to walk back to Magnolia with Velevt in my arms.
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! I actually cried and this is my fanfic. I found that kind of funny but come on it was at least a little sad. Man I am a emotional reck after what I just wrote. Anyway I hope you liked it! Byeeee!
________________________________________
Author:That was the most emotional chapter I've ever wrote!
Wendy:Yeah I know! I can't imagine if Carla died!
Gajeel:Oh suck it up you two!
Erza:What did you say?! Are you implying that it was not sad?!
Gajeel:N-no ma'am!
Erza:That's what I thought! Now if you excuse me I'm going to
sulk with my cake.
Author:Well see you next time!

Words:1331