Mission Part 2

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:So how are ya?
Readers: .......
Author:I'm talking to you!
Readers: ........
Author:Oh I get it I don't have any readers! *cries*
Lucy and Natsu:Ugh,this happened again....!
Natsu:lets take her back.
Lucy:Now Lets!
Natsu:get!
Lucy and Natsu:Started!
________________________________________
Chapter 13

Lucy's P.O.V
Ugh m-my li-fe is m-mis-er-able! Natsu said. N-Not aga-in! Laina yelled. It will be ok,we only have 3 more hours to go. 3 HOURS! They exclaimed. Oh Laina I have an idea! What i-s it *gags*? Well how about Mori and I place nature dragon heal on y'all so you won't be sick? You s-should have done th-at ages ago! I'm sorry Laina I forgot! Ok Mori lets do a unison raid so it will last longer. Ok anything to help Laina! Aw! And Natsu he added. H-hey how c-come y'all don't g-get s-sick? Natsu asked. Well Mori is a nature dragon slayer and they have magic that province them from being sick. I am the elemental dragon slayer so I have nature dragon slayer also. L-Lucky! He says. Now Mori lets begin. Right. UNISON RAID CELESTIAL NATURE DRAGON HEAL!
________________________________________
Time Skip of the Train

Natsu's P.O.V
Man does it feel good to be off the train! Even though that spell worked like a charm. Hey Lu can I talk to you? I heard Kikalori ask. Sure! Luce said. I'll be right back guys. You can go to the requester while I talk. Luce explained. Laina I'm going to the uh bathroom. Well I wasn't going to the bathroom I was actually going to where they were talking but how can I not? When I reached were they were Luce yelled,SOUND BARRIER! Well that was great. I was trying to read what they were saying but I failed miserably! But a few minutes later Kikalori was blushing? And after a minute Lucy was blushing too?! What were they talking about? I wondered. Before I could finish the thought Luce put down the sound barrier and was heading back! So I quickly hid.

Lucy's P.O.V
Mori asked me to speak to him so I lead him to an alley. He was about to speak but then I smelt Natsu's scent? That's weird. I thought. I could tell Mori noticed it too so I put up a sound barrier. So Mori what did you want to talk about? Well,we could've just got rid of the motion sickness altogether so why didn't we? He asked. I gave him a devilish smile. You do want Laina lo lay on your lap don't you? Well y-yeah he admitted while blushing. Then that's why. Then why didn't you get rid of  Natsu's motion sickness? He asked. I started to blush. Wait does that mean you want him to lay on your lap as well?! Mori questioned. I slowly nodded. All of a sudden he started to fan girl like Mira. I knew it! he screamed. Lets just head back! Ok. He said. After we found Laina I asked,Hey Laina where's Natsu? He said he was going to the bathroom. She answered. Well that's weird I thought. After Natsu got back we went to the requester. Ah hello young travelers! Said the requester. Hello what do you need help with? Natsu asked. Well you see there is a dark guild named Poison Leaf and they've been murdering light guilds. We'll make sure they pay! Mori said through clenched teeth. Mori are you ok? Y-Yeah Lu don't worry about it. Anyway all the other guilds failed so I was hoping Fairy Tail wizards can beat them. The requester said. Don't worry we will! Thank you young travelers. Ok everyone we are going to be in teams Laina said. Who will they be? It will be Kikamori and Lucy and Natsu and Laina. Laina answered. Aw, are you to embarrassed to put you and Mori on a team?! I taunted. Shut up Lucy/Lu Mori and Laina yelled. Anyway lets go set up in the forest. I said. Aye!
________________________________________
Time Skip to the action

Lucy's P.O.V
It was the middle of the night and i heard a noise in the bushes. Everybody up! I yelled. As soon as I said that everyone was in a battle stance. A group of dark wizards came out of the bushes in black cloaks. Why,hello there Kikamori or should I say Master Kikamori. One of them said. M-Master Laina stuttered. Mori is this true? Yes,Lu I'm sorry. But before I could say anything Mori blurted out,I told you I quit! Oh would you still quit if I did this as he said that he disappeared and reappeared behind Laina with a sword to her neck. You let her go! I demanded. Oh if it isn't the princess of all. Another said. H-how do you know my status?! Well let's just say on the day you found that dragon that was also the day our master left so one of my spies followed you to get master back. But now I would like you to be the master. Luce would never! Natsu yelled. That's it I had enough of this! CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR! I hit the one that was holding Laina and he let go so that gave me the chance to appear behind Laina to rescue her. Wow you are a powerful one indeed but that's not going to take me down that easily! The cloaked guy yelled. That's more where that came from! Natsu,Mori,Laina fight the wizards I'll fight the master! But Luce/Lu/Lucy! No buts just do it!

Natsu's P.O.V
Alright are you the wizard that I'm supposed to fight!? Indeed it is. Now may the best wizard win. And that'll be me! Oh don't underestimate me. The cloak guy said. FIRE DRAGON ROAR!
________________________________________
I'm sorry I was planning on this to be the last part but that turned out wrong! I'm so sorry but it'll be out sooner or later. Also make sure to check out my sister's fanfic it's called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. It's about two ocs she made. Now byeeee!
________________________________________
Author:What happened why am I in Natsu and Lucy's cage?
Lucy:You were talking to your so called readers.
Natsu:Yeah,it's really weird when you talk to yourself.
Author:I don't talk to myself do I Author 2?
Author 2:Nope you don't!
Author:See authorities 2 said nope!
Lucy:You've been drinking to much coffee!
Natsu:You can say that again!
Author:Author 2 how's your day?
Author 2:It's been great!
Author:How about we end the chapter author 2?
Author:Sure author.
Author 2 and Author:See you next time!

Words:1151