Lucy's Sacrifice

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
(Don't start the song yet)
Author:Hey levy why isn't my mouse working?
Levy:*Moves it to her desk* yeah it is.
Author:No! It wasn't working before! *Grabs the mouse*
Author:*Moves it around* see it's not working!
Levy:Well it looks like it hates you.
Author:Doesn't everyone though?
Levy:Uh...lets..just...start..ok?
Author:But the mouse isn't working..
Levy:Oh,just use the keypad.
Author:Fine...
________________________________________
Chapter 49

Lucy's P.O.V
"N-no you're not going to u-use that s-spell a-are you?" E.N.D said fear evident in his eyes. "Of course I will to save everyone and him."
I answered as I closed my eyes trying to concentrate. And just my luck Erza decided to show up. "L-Lucy you c-can't u-use t-that spell!" "You know the cost!" Erza shouted. "It's the only way!" I shouted back as a golden magic circle appeared under my feet. "You live for your friends!" "Not die for your friends!" Erza kept shouting but I just ignored her and was trying to remember the words to the spell.
________________________________________
Lucy's Flashback(Lucy's P.O.V)
I was hanging out with Stella in the Dragon Realm when I got a sudden idea. "Hey Stella I'm going to the library!" I called out. "What for Lucy?" She asked. "Oh I was just going to look for some spells that can defeat demons and Crushing Skull." I answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I hope your guild mates know where you are." She said suspiciously and worriedly. "Uh..yeah... sure..they..totally...know..." I laughed nervously. "Lucy!" She shouted. "I'm sorry,but if it makes you feel any better I snook out at night while they were sleeping at my house!" I said trying to lighten the mood. "Honestly you're making me feel worse." She said giving me a heavy sigh. "Sorry Stella but I better get going!" I shouted and ran to the library before I got into any trouble. Once I reached my destination,I headed in and found Mya sitting at a near table. "Mya what are you doing here?" I asked looking at here questionably. "I can ask the same for you." She stated never looking away from her book. "Fair point." I said giving out a sigh. "Are you going to tell me?" She asked shutting her book and then looked at me with a smile. "I'm looking for a book of spells that can help defeat Crushing Skull and Zeref-Nee's demons." I answered. "What are you doing here?" I then asked soon later. "I'm doing the same thing you're doing!" She answered in a hushed tone with a smile so big it kind of looked creepy. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked giving her a crazy look. "Because we can work together!" She said in a loud whisper her smile even getting bigger if that was possible. I then broke out into a smile and started getting excited too. "Yeah you're right!" "I'll search the left top to bottom,you search the right top to bottom!" I shouted,getting a hush from Ms.Honey,the knowledge dragon. "Sorry" I whispered. She nodded and smiled turning back to what she was doing at a shelf that was high so she was on a platform that moves to the books you want. "So Lucy are you ready?" Mya then asked. "Yeah!" "I am!" "Dos lets start!" I whispered yelled. She nodded and headed to the right. While I went to the left. When I was there,I went to platform. "Spell books that can kill evil." I whispered loud enough so it can hear. After I said that railing appeared and started to go up. Soon later it stopped to a place that looked like dragons have never been here. "Well I guess the books I need is here?" I said but it came out like a question. After a long time staring at the short rows of books,I started searching. "No... nope...nope....no.." I kept muttering as I searched the books. But after awhile a book caught my attention. It had golden lining and a leathery texture. It had the title of "Forbidden Spells of Light" this should be helpful. I thought as I told the platform to go down. "Mya I think I found something." I said getting all excited. "Really?" "Then you should go back." She told me still searching. "But M-" I started but was cut off by no other then Mya. "No buts missy!" "I'm still searching so go back and research the book!" She scolded like I was a child. "Ok then,call me if you need help." I said and then made a portal back to my apartment. "Goodnight Mya!" I shouted before I entered the portal. When I got there I found where Erza was sleeping empty. I started to get worried but it didn't last long because she walked out of the bathroom. "Lucy where were you?!" Erza whispered shouted. "Things?" I said weirdly. "Things huh?" "Is that why you have a book that looks very old?" She said pointing to the book with one hand and the other hand on her hips. I sighed and started to explain what I was up to. She understood and wanted to help so we stayed up almost all night looking for a spell. We eventually found one but swore I won't use it unless it's absolutely needed.
________________________________________
End of Lucy's Flashback(Lucy's P.O.V)
After I had that flashback I remembered every word to a tea. "I'm sorry everyone!" I shouted before I collapsed my hands together and started chanting the spell:(play the song now) "I ruler of the dragons,angels,gods, stars and devils shall sacrifice everything I am,everything I love, everything I own for the people I care about." "For I choose this path and I shall live my fate." "Now banish the evil from the world and let it live in peace." Now heed my call and grant me the ultimate power!" "EVIL'S BANISHMENT!" I chanted as I slowly collapsed,but it wasn't the hard ground,it was somewhere I felt warm and safe in.

Natsu's P.O.V
As Luce chanted the spell the demons around us started to disappear and I can feel myself take back control and I can hear the screams of E.N.D trying to get back but it never worked. When I felt like I was fully in control I sprinted to Luce to catch her before she falls on the ground. Once I got her she started to disappear. "Luce what happening!?" I yelled alarmed as she slowly turned to gold dust. "Natsu...I'm...sorry.." "I broke...my...promise.." She croaked out. "Shhh..Luce..you're...going...to...keep..your...promise.. yeah hear Luce!" I shouted as tears started to run down my face. She smiled warmly at me and muttered out a I love you before she completely disappeared. "LUCE!" I shouted gripping the now rebuilt stadium's ground. Not noticing that everything was back to normal.
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! Also send me some questions for the Q&A! Anyway that's it for now! See you next chapter! I love you all! Now byeeeeee! And have a nice day.
________________________________________
Author:Why does everyone hate me?!
Gajeel:Because you are bossy,rude,and m-
Author:No one asked you!
Gajeel:I was just telling the truth.
Author:That's it I'm leaving! *Stomps out*
Gajeel:*Yells* you never said the line!
Author:*Yells back* you do it!
Gajeel:Fine!
Gajeel:See ya later my peeps!
Author:*Yells* they're my peeps!
Gajeel:Whatever.

Words:1300