GMG Day 3

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Hey guys do you want to watch an anime?
Lucy:Sure,but what kind?
Natsu:What about an anime that has mages and guilds!
Lucy:That's our anime!
Natsu:No it isn't.
Author and Lucy:Idiot.....
Natsu:Hey! I heard that!
Author:So what kind of anime that isn't yours can we
watch?
Lucy:I don't know.....*thinking*
Natsu:You totally just ignored my statement!
Author:Maybe we should start the chapter before we watch
anything.
Lucy:Yeah that's a good idea!
Natsu:Stop ignoring me!
Author:Alright Lucy say the line!
Lucy:See you next time!
Author:Wrong line.....
Lucy:I knew that!
Lucy:Lets start!
________________________________________
Chapter 36

Lucy's P.O.V
It's finally day 3 of the Grand Magic Games although no one seems happy about it,probably because of what I told them. I thought. "Hey are you sure you want me on this team?" Wendy asked. "Yes we're sure!" We answered for the 10th time. "Hey guys we're here!" Erza suddenly said. We nodded and went to our spot waiting for Kabo appear. After a few minutes Kabo finally appeared. "KABO I'M SURE YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT THE COMPETITION IS SO I'M GOING TO TELL YOU!" "IT IS CALLED PANDEMONIUM THAT WHERE THERE WILL BE 10,000 MONSTERS!" "YOU GET TO CHOSE AMOUNTS OF MONSTERS YOU WANT TO DEFEAT!" "AND YOU GET TO PULL STRAWS TO SEE WHO GOES FIRST!" With that said the pumpkin disappeared. "So who's going for this contest?" Lissanna asked. I turn my body towards Erza. "Hey Erza who do yo think should go?" I asked. "Who do you think should go?" She then asked me. I put my index finger on my chin and started thinking. "Erza you should!" I answered enthusiastically. She looked shocked but managed to ask this question,"a-are you sure?!" "Yeah!" We all cheered. She finally nodded and went to the arena which had a giant building like thing in the middle of it.

Erza's P.O.V
When I got down to the arena I saw everyone else there,so we waited for Kabo to appear. Once he did he started to announce who was from each guild. ALRIGHT EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME FROM FAIRY TAIL TEAM A ERZA SCARLET ALSO KNOWN AS TITANIA,FROM FAIRY TAIL TEAM B WE HAVE LEVY MCGARDEN,FROM RAVEN TAIL WE HAVE OBRA,FROM LAMIA SCALE WE HAVE THE FORTH WIXARD SAINT JURA NEEKIS,FROM BLUE PEGASUS WE HAVE HIBIKI LATES,FROM MERMAID HEEL WE HAVE MILLIANNA,FROM SABERTOOTH WE HAVE ORGA NANAGEAR,AND IN TWILIGHT OGRE WE w
HAVE__________(insert character from Twilight Ogre) after he was done announcing he told us to pull straws and I so happen to get the first straw. "Alright how many would you like to battle?" The pumpkin asked. "I will take all of them!" I firmly stated. He was frozen in place and looked shocked. "Are you sure?!" He asked. "Indeed I am." I answered. He didn't say anything else he just move so I can get in. Once I got in I couldn't see anything but as I kept walking I spotted a monster and then another one. I killed them in a slash and kept walking. Monster after monster armor after armor and I've only killed 2,000. But I had to keep going! I thought. So I walked against the wall and looked for more monsters. Soon I killed another 3,000 and I felt like I was going to faint but I kept going. (Time skip) I was at the last monster who probably only needed 1 more cut to finish it off so I used my what's left of my strength and stabbed it in the stomach nocking it out. I stood there until all I could remember is darkness.

Lucy's P.O.V
After Erza defeated the last monster she stood there and all of a sudden she collapsed. Gray,Lissanna,Wendy,and I ran to her. "Erza are you ok?!" We shouted even though it's clear that she is not ok. Once we got there I looked at Wendy. "We need to do a unison raid!" I told her. She nodded and we both put our hands over Erza and then started to chant,"UNISON RAID,WATERING HEAVENLY SKY DRAGON HEAL! With that casted her bruises and cuts started to disappear but not completely. "We need yo get her to Porlyusica!" Gray yelled. We all nodded and I summoned Aries to make a wool bed for Erza, (alright I'm sorry I'm not going to do the MPF. But I'll tell you that Lamia Scale got second,Sabertooth got third,Fairy Tail Team B got fourth, Mermaid Heel got fifth,Raven Tail got sixth,Twilight Ogre got seventh,and Blue Pegasus got eighth. Also Fairy Tail Team A got 15 points since Erza beat all of the monsters.)

Scores
1st-Lamia Scale-52 points
2nd-Fairy Tail Team A-51 points
2nd-Sabertooth-51 points (not a typo)
3rd-Fairy Tail Team B-39 points
4th-Mermaid Heel-36 points
5th-Raven Tail-29 points
6th-Blue Pegasus-21 points
7th-Twilight Ogre-14 points
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! Also this is my second time because the first one disappeared! So if you know what might of happened let me know. Anyway thanks for 15k! Byeeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:Finally! I can sleep!
Natsu:Oh no you don't!
Author:Why can't I got to sleep?!
Natsu:Because y'all ignored and now I we will keep Luce and
you awake!
Author:What do you mean we?!
Natsu:Happy and I duh!
Author:So is that who's annoying Lucy?
Natsu:Yep!
Author:*Sigh* you're not even intimidating!
Natsu:Hey that's mean!
Author:See you next time!
Natsu:Wait who are you talking t-

Words:963