Nalu:Late Halloween Special

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Warning:Contains ALOT of NALU

Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up to the sounds of crying noises? Natsu are you alright? When I looked at him he had tears running down his face. That's weird he has never acted this way in his sleep. Gently I reached my hand over his face and wiped his tears. Once again I asked,Natsu are you alright? All of a sudden he bursted up from the bed and looked at me,those once cheerful eyes now looked full of sorrow,pain,and scared! He leaned over and hugged me tight. Natsu.....? Luce....please..don't...leave.....me! I would never leave you, I said in a gentle voice like I was talking to a injured animal. I didn't notice this at first but he was shaking so much it felt like a earthquake! Soon my shirt felt wet. Natsu what's going on I asked. He pulled apart a little bit and said in a whisper I could barely Hear and said nightmare.... I pulled him apart and wiped his tears. What was it about? I asked. He took a few breaths and opened his mouth to talk.

Natsu's P.O.V
When Luce asked what my nightmare was my heart sank! I opened mouth to speak but nothing came out. She hugged me again because I was still shaking from the dream. When she did that I had the courage to talk and said:We were going to go on a mission to kill a dark Mage and when we got there we setup a camp but in the middle of the night the man ambushed us and we had to fight. Little did I know there were several mages not just one and in the middle of the fight a Mage fired magic at me while I was fighting the other Mage but before I could react you....I what Luce asked. You stood in front of me and got hit! I yelled. Soon after I broke down but somehow Luce was able to comfort me and we fell asleep.
______________________________________
Two chapters in one day! Anyway I wanted to make this because I didn't post anything special for Halloween so I decided I late special instead. Hope you enjoyed it!

Words:407