Qualification Teams

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:I am back!
Author's sister:Finally! You'll stop complaining!
Author:I wasn't complaining!
Author's sister:Yeah you were. I remember you doing it!
Author:Whatever.....
Author's sister:Yes! that means I'm right!
Author:How does it mean you're right?!
Author's sister:You always say whatever when I'm right.
Author:Whatever...just start!
Author's sister:I'm right again!
Author:Ugh,start already!
________________________________________
Chapter 28

Lucy's P.O.V
The next morning we hurriedly went to the stadium. Man,I'm so excited to beat people! Natsu cheered. Ok,that's just wrong Flame Brain! Gray shouted. I know you want to do it too! Natsu shouted back. Shut it!  Erza yelled. They will never learn will they? Carla asked. Nope. I said while shaking my head. Hey guys can you stop arguing? We're here. Wendy said. Just in time to! Erza added. We headed to our post and waited. After I think about 5 minutes,the pumpkin guy appeared. KABO WELCOME TO THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES! It said. THE 8 TEAMS THAT MADE IT ARE,IN 8th PLACE WE HAVE TWILIGHT OGRE,IN 7th PLACE WE HAVE RAVEN TAIL,IN 6th PLACE WE HAVE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GIRL GUILD MERMAID HEEL,IN 5th WE HAVE THE LADIES AND GENTS GUILD BLUE PEGASUS,IN 4th PLACE WE HAVE FAIRY TAIL TEAM B,IN 3rd PLACE WE HAVE LAMIA SCALE, AND THIS IS A SHOCKER IN 2nd PLACE WE HAVE SABERTOOTH WHO CONSISTS OF STING,ROGUE,RUFUS, YUKINO,ORGA,AND MINERVA FOR RESERVES! Kabo stopped and with that they walked out in the middle of the stadium ground and murmurs started like who's first? And Wow! Sabertooth is second? NOW AS YOU HAVE BESN WAITING FOR 1st PLACE WE HAVE FAIRY TAIL TEAM A WHO CONSISTS OF NATSU,LUCY THE FIRST WIZARD SAINT AND HEAD OF THE MAGIC COUNCIL,ERZA,GRAY,LISSANNA AND WENDY FOR RESERVES! Kabo stopped again and we walked out. Of course my team was and looked at me for a explanation on how I am the first wizard Saint. You want to know don't you? I asked while knowing the answer. They nodded and I began to explain the short version of the story. Well you see before we went to train I saw a person getting beat up so I rescued her from the guy. I stopped to take a breath. Once I finished catching my breath I continued,apparently a wizard Saint saw me and thought I was really strong so now I'm the 1st wizard Saint and head of the magic council. I looked at there shocked faces and giggled. I then looked out to the audience who murmured things like isn't she the one who quit? Or I can't believe she's the first wizard Saint and head of the magic council! And a lot more. Why didn't you tell me Luce? Natsu asked. I shrugged and told him that I thought it wasn't important. Lets just say that there mouth literally hit the floor.
________________________________________
Alright I'm finally back! I'm sorry for it being short and bad but I just got back and is a little rusty. Also Merry late Christmas. One more thing check out my sister's fanfic called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. It's about two ocs she made. Anyway see you next time! Byeeeee!
________________________________________
Author's sister:You could of at least make it longer!
Author:Well excuse me! You try to write something you
haven't touched in a long time!
Author's sister:Ugh,you got a point there!
Author:See it harder then you think!
Author's sister:I said you have a point,so end this already.
Author:Ok,ok see you next time!

Words:624