GMG Day 4

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Hey Lucy seen my laptop?
Lucy:No I haven't but the question is-
Author:The question is?
Lucy:How are you writing what we're saying if you don't
have your laptop?
Author:Um...well...it's magic...!
Lucy:Surrree....whelp I'm going! *Leaves*
Author:Fine! I'll just look for my laptop alone!
Author:*Searches places* *after awhile*
Author:Alright this closet is my last hope...
Author:Hello.....? Any laptop in here..?
???:*Gets scared*
Author:Mira what are you doing in here with my laptop?
Mira:*Slams the laptop shut* uh,lets just start the chapter
shall we?
Author:Wait wha-
________________________________________
Chapter 40

Mya's P.O.V
We were going to the GMG the day before the last day but I wasn't focused on that I was more focused in that Lulu-Chan and the others will be ok. I mean you can't blame me they are facing a very powerful guild and is battling demons! Freaking demons! And a evil dragon how can I not worry about them?! "Don't worry Mya-San,Love Rival and the the others will be fine!" Juvia reassured me. I gave out a halfhearted laugh thinking that Juvia still believes Lulu-Chan is her quote on quote "Love Rival." "Hey Juvia you know Lulu-Chan is not your love rival anymore right?" I said to her. "Juvia knows it's just Juvia has grown to like the nickname Juvia gave Love Rival." She responded. I nodded and looked back to see Mira teasing Levy and Gajeel about something about liking or loving each other. And Laxus being Laxus. I stopped once I saw we were already at our post. The audience wasn't surprised about the new team since they were already informed about the new Fairy Tail team. After a bit of waiting Kabo appeared announcing the contest for GMG Day 4. "KABO!" "WELCOME TO THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES DAY 4!" "I'M SURE BY NOW YOU KNOW THE DRILL!" The audience started yelling and cheering. Kabo happy that happened continued to talk. "ANYWAY LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU'VE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR,THE CONTEST!" That's when even more cheers erupted through the stadium. "THE CONTEST IS CALLED NAVAL BATTLE!" "THAT IS WHEN THERE WILL BE A WATER SPHERE FLOATING IN THE ARENA!" "YOU WILL BATTLE EACH OTHER TRYING TO KNOCK THEM OUT OF THE SPHERE,AND IF THERE ARE TWO PARTICIPANTS IN THE SPHERE FOR ALONG TIME THEN THERE WILL BE A FIVE MINUTE TIMER!" "IF YOU KNCOK   THEM OUT BEFORE THE TIME IS UP,YOU WIN!" "IF YOU DON'T THEN IT'S A TIE!" "NOW PICK YOUR PARTICIPANTS!" With that he disappeared. "So maybe we should vote on who is going to go?" I suggested earning nods from everyone. "I vote for Juvia." Mira said simply. We all nod again in agreement even Juvia agreed,since she is a water Mage and this contest involves water so it's a match made in heaven! After we agreed Juvia headed off, to my surprise she didn't jump off the railing,she believe it or not headed the right way to the arena without jumping! Is this even Fairy Tail anymore?!

Juvia's P.O.V
Juvia headed off to the arena. When Juvia got there she saw the other participants. "Juvia says hi!" Juvia greeted them. They all greeted back to Juvia's surprise,even the girl from Sabertooth,Juvia thinks her name is Minerva. We waited a bit and finally Kabo-San appeared and started to announce who were the participants. "FROM LAMIA SCALE WE HAVE SHERRIA BLENDY,FROM BLUE PEGASUS WE HAVE THE WONDERFUL JENNY REALIGHT,FROM MERMAID HEEL WE HAVE RISLEY LAW, FROM FAIRY TAIL WE HAVE JUVIA LOCKSER,FROM SABERTOOTH WE HAVE MINERVA ORLAND,AND FROM RAVEN TAIL WE HAVE FLARE CORONA! After he announced everyone got teleported in the water sphere. Once I got teleported in the sphere Juvia thought,Juvia will make you proud Gray-Sama! "May the best Mage win!" Juvia told the other mages. They nodded back. Juvia the decided that Juvia will turn her body into water and wait till there's only one more person left. "TERRITORY!" Minerva chanted nocking out Jenny and Flare. After a few more minutes there was only Juvia and Minerva left in the sphere. "Come on out Juvia!" Minerva shouted. "Gladly!" Juvia answered and then chanted,"WATER NEBULA!" Minerva quickly doges and chants, "TERRITORY!" Juvia didn't have time to doge so Juvia took the impact of the hit. "AHHH!" Juvia screams in pain. Minerva then took the chance to lunge forward at Juvia and did hand to hand combat. "AHHHHH!" Another scream cover the stadium. That's when Kabo-San appeared telling us the five minute timer has begun. As Minerva keeps hitting Juvia a thought came into Juvia's mind. Juvia could use that! "Juvia still have enough power. Minerva stopped for a minute and that gave my chance to start my chant:"Oh great ocean lend me your strength to defeat thy wickedness." "I am thee chanter of this spell." "Now obey my every command and defeat this foe." "WATER GOD!" That's when a giant magic circle appeared under Juvia and after a few seconds there was a huge blast going towards Minerva,and the last thing I Remember was Minerva falling out of the sphere,and Juvia landing on the ground for a few seconds and then I saw blackness.

Mya's P.O.V
"I can't believe it she actually mastered that spell!" I said aloud. "Wait Mya what was that?" Mira asked worried. "It's a spell that Lulu-Chan taught her." I answered her. She nodded and we quickly went to the arena to take Juvia to the infirmary. This time the guild was guarded by Freed and Cana. When we came back from the infirmary Kabo appeared and said that the next battle hasn't been decided yet.

Scores
1st-Fairy Tail-65 points
2nd-Sabertooth-63 points
3rd-Lamia Scale-60 points
4th-Mermaid Heel-42 points
5th-Raven Tail-29 points
6th-Blue Pegasus-23 points
________________________________________
Alright that is it for now! Hope you enjoyed it! Anyway thanks for 19k! To be honest I don't remember if I thanked you for 18k because it went by so quick! But anyway I know you don't like me talking so byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:Finally I got my laptop!
Mira:Wait! You don't want to look on the lapt-
Author:*Looks at the laptop screen* Mira.......
Mira:*Nervous Laugh* told you....you shouldn't have looked
on it....
Author:Mira this is somewhat a kid friendly fanfic!
Mira:I couldn't help myself!
Author:You shouldn't draw this....interesting stuff ;)!
Mira:But...I love those ships!
Author:End the chapter before we get demonetized!
Mira:Aye...! See you next time!

Words:1134