The Sister of.....

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:I wonder who I should have next?
???:What about me si-
Author:Shut up! You can't say anything until the end.
???:But...*starts crying chibi tears*
Author:UGH,NOT YOU TOO!
Author:I've made Mira cry,Wendy,Zeref,and NOW YOU!
Natsu:Hey author who is that girl?
Lucy:Yeah,who is she?
Author:NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Author:JUST START ALREADY!
???:Ok fine,Lets start!
________________________________________
Chapter 8

Lucy's P.O.V
Its been a few weeks since that letter and since my mom came back and had explained what happened years ago. things were going well my training with Igneel is almost over and soon I will be training with Aqua. I was about to go to bed when I heard a knock on the castle door since I'm the dragon princess I can hear way better than normal dragon slayers. Why would someone be here this late? I wondered. I was about to go to the door but my maid kiki yelled,"I'll get it!" After a few minutes Kiki came back. What's wrong Kiki? Princess the person at the door wish to see you Kiki said. What for? I don't know princess she just said that she wanted to see you. Thank you Kiki you may leave. So I headed to the castle door and I saw a girl with very long hair and brownish blonde hair and blue eyes. She had her hair down with two braids in front. Her outfit was a black shirt slightly showing her tank top and a bright pink skirt.(Sorry,I'm bad at descriptions)Hi what's your name! The girl answered,Hi my name is Mya Vermilion and I'm Layla's assistance.
V-V-Vermilion! Yes I'm Mya Vermilion,Older sister of Mavis Vermilion! Wha! I just cried. The dragon princess is a lot more arrogant then I thought. Mya mumbled. Hey,I heard that! (What Mya looks like:

Mya:

Anyway why are you here not be rude or anything? I came here so we can discuss about a powerful dark guild called Crushing Skull

Anyway why are you here not be rude or anything? I came here so we can discuss about a powerful dark guild called Crushing Skull. Crushing Skull? Yes, they have very powerful wizards and there is a wizard that can summon a dragon called Hakai meaning destruction.
________________________________________
Anyway that's it sorry if it's a little short also tell me how many chapters I should have. I hope you like what junk I write anyway have a good day,good night,good afternoon! Byeeee.
________________________________________
Author:Now you can tell the readers who you are!
???:I am....Author-Chan's sister!
Lucy and Natsu:W...WHA!
Author:Why is it so hard to believe? Gez!
Author's sister:Can I say the line?
Author:NO!
Author's sister:You let the others do it!
Author:Well they weren't my sister!
Author's sister:I'm going to still say it. See you next
time!

Words:484