Disqualification Round

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:It's finally time for the GMG!
Gray:Yeah,the good parts.
Author:Well excuse me! You don't even know how to spell!
Gray:That's just rude!
Author:That's the point.
Gray:Ok fine,what about we start a challenge?
Author:What challenge?
Gray:Lets see who can be more rude to the other person?
Author:Deal! But after this chapter is done!
Gray:Deal!
________________________________________
Chapter 27

Natsu's P.O.V
I can't believe we are already going somewhere else after we just trained! I complained. Oh Natsu don't be a big baby! You get to see your girlfriend fight! Happy encouraged. Yeah you're right. I said while blushing. When we were done packing we headed out. Now lets go buddy! Aye sir! He said. When we arrived at the front of the guild we saw everyone standing there waiting for Happy and I. Took you long enough! Popsicle said. What did you call me?! I replied back. That's enough! Erza yelled. Luce just laughed at us. Man do I love that laugh. I thought.

Lucy's P.O.V
When Natsu arrived Gray and Natsu of coursed started to argue. Lucy you have one crazy guild! Comet said. I nodded and smiled. After for what felt like YEARS we finally we're going to our hotel. Ugh,I feel horrible! Natsu and Gajeel both whined. Suck it up! Gray shouted while laughing his butt off. Natsu glared at him making Gray laugh even more. A-are w-we there y-yet? Natsu asked for the hundredth time. Erza couldn't handle it any more and yelled,I had enough of this! And nocked out both Gajeel and Natsu. Everyone sweat dropped on what Erza did,but was glad the moaning stopped. After a few more hours we had finally arrived at our hotel. Finally I'm free! Natsu yelled while kissing the ground. I smiled at him and thought how I fell head over heels for this idiot. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Erza said that we checked into our hotel. It was about 15 minutes after we checked into our hotel when a giant hologram of a guy with a pumpkin head appears. What is that?! Levy shouted. But before anyone could answer the pumpkin guy started talking or more like yelling and said,YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHO I AM?! I'M KABO! SO NOW YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHEN THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES ARE GOING TO START?! THEY ARE GOING TO START AT MIDNIGHT! SO GET PREPARED! He yelled and disappeared. Why midnight? Lissanna said aloud. Everyone shrugged and did what they did until midnight. Pretty much everyone was asleep and everything was quiet when a giant gong went off. That scared everyone in the hotel room and they jumped out of bed. We're late! Mira shouted but we split up to go to our stations. Luckily we made it but everyone was panting. That's when I realized that I could have just used my teleportation. Oh well no one well know though. T-that was close! Mori said. I was about to say something when Kabo appeared. WELCOME LADIES,GENTS AND MAGES TO THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES ASLO KNOWN AS GMG! THERE ARE OVER 113 TEAMS BUT ONLY 8 SHALL PASS! THERE WILL BE A LABYRINTH AND WHO WVER FINDS THE END OF IT WILL PASS AND I WILL BE AT THE END TO CONGRATULATE YOU  SO GOOD LUCK! With that he disappeared but a giant labyrinth appeared. Alright everyone I'm going to find the finish line and when I find it I will teleport us! I yelled. They nodded and I closed my eyes. When I found it I yelled,TELEPORT TO FINISH LINE! With that said everyone disappeared in a flash and reappeared in front of the finish line. K-Kabo you beat the time record! The pumpkin said. But quickly congratulated us and told us to go back to our hotel. Do you think Fairy Tail Team B made it? Wendy asked sounding a little worried. Of course they will! They're Fairy Tail wizards! Natsu cheered. With that we headed to our hotel and got ready.
________________________________________
That's it for now hope you enjoyed it! Also my sister is coming out with a new book so go check it out! And sorry for this crappy chapter I promise the next one will be better. One more thing check out my sister's fanfic called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. Now see you next time!
________________________________________
Gray:Alright may the challenge begin!
Author:Hey that was my line!
Gray:I'm sorry pencil!
Author:It's fine stripper!
Gray:Hey you got some lessons from pyro I see!
Author:Shut up cold heart!
Gray:At least I have I Heart!
Loki:*pops out of nowhere*BURRRRN!
Author:SHUT UP LION!
Gray:I guess I win.
Author:What how?!
Gray:You didn't throw me an insult,you threw Loki an
insult.
Author:Ugh,fine you win...
Gray:What is that I can't hear you?
Author:I SAID YOU WIN!
Gray:Thank you. Now see you later!

Words:850