Lucy V.S Acnologia

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
(Don't play the music yet)
Author:I'm so bored!
Cana:I haven't heard *burp* that before.
Author:Well excuse me!
Cana:Maybe some beer will *burp* help you?!
Author:And get like that no thanks!
Cana:Get *burp* like what?
Gray:Well the alcohol is starting to mess with her brain.
Author:WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!
Gray:Mira told me I should pick Cana up. Something about
there's going to be nalu in this chapter and didn't want Cana
to ruin it.
Author:How did she know about that?!
Gray:I asked the same and she said something about her
nalu senses.
Cana:I'm here too! *burp*
Author:Let's just get started.
________________________________________
Chapter 21

Natsu's P.O.V
When Luce crashed into the barrier I was worried sick! Everyone of course was also worried to but all I could hear was Kikalori. Then this so called Acnologia babbled about someone named Stella. That seemed to nock some since into her and she charged at him. Yelling I will not let Stella or any of my family down! They kept battling until Luce asked,How do you know Stella?

Lucy's P.O.V (play the music now)
When he answered that Stella and him were best friends,I was beyond shocked! They couldn't have they? I mean Stella never told me about Acnologia and her being friends. I lost my train of thought when I felt a pain to my side. You should keep your mind on the fight! Acnologia yelled. AGH! I screamed. Then I heard banging on the barrier. LET US HELP YOU LUCY! They cried. I ignored there plea and kept my eye on Acnologia while my wound heals it self. Oh come on let your so called family help you or do you think their too weak to battle me? Acnologia questioned. That was the last straw! I quickly requiped into my Dragon Soul armor and flew at Acnologia. ELEMENTAL SECRET ART:ELEMENT RAIN! I chanted. Different elements were falling from the sky and hit him everywhere although it did not do much damage. He roared in pain. I took this chance to grab one of my keys and chanted OPEN GATE OF THE CELESTIAL DRAGON,STELLA! A huge golden light appeared and when it disappeared there stood a beautiful  silver and gold dragon. You need me Luc- A-Acnologia is that y-you?! Stella asked. The attack I did was over and Acnologia wasn't roaring in pain anymore but instead stood there wide eyed and frozen. Ok now explain I demanded! I will once we finish the fight. Stella said. I nodded and we both did a celestial roar. Acnologia snapped out of his frozen state and dogged it by flying and doing a apocalypse dragon roar. I quickly activated my wings and dogged the attack while Stella followed right behind me. I could still hear their banging but ignored it. I'm doing this for y'all! I thought. Oh come on Lucy let them help! I could recognize that voice anywhere it was Stella. What are you doing in my head? Because I want to,now focus on the battle! She said Aye! I responded. When I snapped back I saw a claw coming towards me I quickly teleported and did a fire dragon roar. It hit his back causing him to smash me with his tail. I could hear Stella trying to brake me free and people crying some screaming from behind a barrier. I would not let them down so I tried lifting his tail and then teleported away. Making an illusion that I was still under there. Then I was talking to her in my mind. Stella I need you to crush me. I told her. Wha?! I can't do that! Just trust me! I yelled. She went quiet and then sighed. Ok but I hope it's not crazy! She scolded. I just smirked and said you know it's going to be crazy! She just giggled. After our conversation she snuck up behind Acnologia and crushed my illusion. It was so real that it even screamed. This time people had shocked faces and angry faces some were even using their magic. Acnologia looked shocked and turned around. That caused him to loose focus and I transformed into my dragon force. I flew up high and chanted ULTIMATE DRAGON ROAR! I flew back down and looked at the destruction. You told me to never loose focus I'm battle but you just did! I told to Acnologia who now laid restless on the island. I deactivated my dragon force and went to Stella. That is the true power of a dragon slayer! I said to her. It sure is! she responded. I then let down the barrier and had a herd of people running towards me. LUCY! They all screamed. They sure care for you. Stella stated. I nodded and smiled. That's why I will protect them no matter what! I thought. (End music now) the first one to come to me was Natsu. Luce don't do that again! He said. I smiled. I won't hopefully! I said playfully. Then I heard I voice in my head. It was no other then Stella. You better take care of your mate you hear me!? I just blushed a deep red. Luce you ok? You're red. Y-yeah I'm fine I replied. Whelp I better go. Stella said. Oh no you don't I said and levitated her in the air. Let me go! She screamed.
________________________________________
I'm officially dead. I've been writing non stop and my fingers hurt. Ok maybe it was and exaggeration about typing non stop but you get the point! Also make sure to check out my sister's fanfic it's called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. It's about 2 ocs she has made. Hope you enjoyed it byeeeee!
________________________________________
Gray:Can someone please help me with Mira and Cana?!
Author:What happened to Mira? And why is she here?
Gray:She fainted from lack of nalu according to Lissanna.
And she's her because she wanted to see nalu.
Natsu:*Laughing*
Gray and Author:Why are you laughing?
Natsu's:B-because Popsicle Head h-has d-drool on his head!
Author and Natsu:*Laughing*
Gray:Ugh,not you to!*continues taking them to the guild*
Loki whelp see you later!

Words:1064