Explanation Part 2

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:*Getting surrounded by people*
Author:H-help me please!
Author's sister:*sigh* what did you do this time?
Author:Loki was in charge when he payed me 5000 jewels
and now everyone else wants to be in charge too!
Author's sister: That's why you should never make deals
with a lion.
Author:But I want jewels!
Author's sister:No buts! Now lets start!
Author:Fine.
Fairy Tail members:CAN I BE IN CHARGE?!
Author:NO! Now lets start!
Author's sister:That's what I just said!
________________________________________
Chapter 23

Lucy's P.O.V
When I explained what happened on Tenrou Island people kept asking questions like,Are you hurt? Or where did you train? And lots more. But one question caught my eye and that was what Natsu asked. Why did he keep calling you princess? He asked. Hang on Natsu I'm getting there. I told him. Anyway as I was saying when I left the guild I found a dragon. I was about to continue when someone from the guild asked for popcorn. I sighed and snapped my fingers and at that moment popcorn appeared for everyone. Any more questions before I continue? I asked. That's when Wendy raised her hand like she was in school. She looks so adorable! I thought. Yes? I thought dragons were extinct? She asked a little bit sad. I'm getting to that I smiled. So as I was saying I found a dragon named Stella and Apparently when she saw me she thought I was the princess of the dragons. And that's why Acnologia kept calling me princess. I explained. They just kept silent waiting for me to continue. When Stella first told me I couldn't believe it but then she unsealed my memories and that's that. Everyone had there jaws dropped except Mori and the others. I ignored there shocked faces and continued then Stella brought me to the Dragon Realm that's where I learned every magic known to man. That's when everyone was shocked. I giggled at there expression.(also I forgot to mention that Lucy has a dragon form)
________________________________________
Time skip to when Stella has to explain

Lucy's P.O.V
Anyway I was done with me explanation and everyone and I mean everyone has shocked faces especially when I said that Zeref-nee is my brother. And that leads me to now I said as I finished my story. Man Lu-Chan that would have made a great book! One of my best friends hollered. Thank you! I said. Now lets move on to what Stella has to say! OPEN GATE OF THE CELESTIAL DRAGON,STELLA! I chanted. And in a golden glow  a girl with silver hair and a blue dress appeared. My nakamas already know dragons have human forms so they weren't that freaked out.(here is what she looks like:

Stella in human form:

You need me Lucy? She said while smiling  and gave me a look of,do I have to explain face

You need me Lucy? She said while smiling  and gave me a look of,do I have to explain face. I of course being so close to her could read her like a book. Yes! I said smiling like a complete idiot. Stella seems to notice this and started laughing like a maniac! S-shut up! I said trying to cover my embarrassment. Keyword trying! While all of my guild mates looked at us looking utterly confused. Once Stella  and I were done with our bonding moment I urged for her to tell the story. She sighed and began speaking,When we first created the Dragon Realm it was supposed to stand for peace,however one dragon wanted to rule Earth Land and thought it was unfair for humans to live there but not us and that dragon was Acnologia. I was confused I mean of course I've been told the story many times before but that doesn't explain how they are friends. Stella seems to notice my confusion and said,I'm getting to that. I nodded waiting for her to continue. She took a deep breath and started speaking again,That's when I thought he was also being treated unfairly not that I agreed with him or anything but I still cared for him. We kept talking over the years and soon fell in love. But one day one of the dragons noticed it and thought I was "playing" with Acnologia's feelings so he would not to take over Earth land and started to make rumors. I noticed she was sniffling and started to hug her. She broke us apart after awhile and started speaking again,When I was headed to meet him when I got there I noticed there were dragons around Acnologia telling him I was playing with him. I t-thought he would know they where lying but when I headed there to comfort him he had tears in his eyes and flew off. When she finished her story she was sobbing I was shocked but snapped out of it quickly and went to Stella and hugged her. The others however stayed in there shocked mode. That's when I realized Acnologia didn't say mate when I battled him he said best friends so I guess he still thinks Stella was playing with him. But if I killed Acnologia does that mean Stella should be dead too? No that wouldn't be right I didn't see the mate mark. I guess he removed it somehow. That's when I felt guilty I killed Stella's mate. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard someone calling me. L-Lucy are y-you alright? Stella asked. I ignored her question and kept on saying sorry. What are y-you s-sorry f-for? She asked still sobbing. I KILLED YOUR MATE! I screamed. Everyone then looked at me while I broke down.
________________________________________
Ok that's it for now hope you enjoyed it! Also thank you for 5k I am truly great full! One more thing check out my sister's fanfic it's called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. It's about 2 ocs she made. Anyways byeeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author's sister:So what have we learned today?
Author:*mubbles* never make deals with a lion...
Author's sister:What is that? I can't hear you!
Author:Never make deals with a lion!
Author's sister:That's right never make deals with a lion.
Author:But I still want jewels.
Author's sister:Trust me siesta I do too.
Author:Did you just call me siesta?
Author's sister:Yes now see you later.
Author:*sighs* whelp I guess I should go,Byeeeee!

Words:1095