Mission Part 1

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:I'm so happy!
Aphina:About what?
Author:APHINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Author:Also who invited you?!
Aphina:I'm here because I need your help impressing James.
Another thing is that I invited me!
Author:Wait your coming to me for love advice why not someone
else?
Aphina:Everyone is busy and asking Hannah is out of the question,
but you are right why am I asking you?
Author:Hey! That's rude!
Aphina:Well excuse me! You did not add that I'm nice in the
fanfic *pouts*
Author:Ugh! Your right I didn't!
Aphina:Hahaha l-lets get s-started!
________________________________________
Chapter 12

Natsu's P.O.V
It's been 3 days since I was sick,and I was planning to ask Luce to battle me but I decided it would be later. When she saw me she waved and I waved back,but I still am pretty hurt because she said,"that's what friends are for" when I was sick. So she thinks we are just friends? I see. I wonder if she's dating the guy named Jam or was it James? Or she could also date that Kikalori or Kikacori what was his name again? Ugh! I mean they are hanging around each other right now and I see Kikalori blushing red. Did Luce cause that? I wondered. Hey Mori do you want to form a team with me,Hannah,James,Aphina,and Laina?  I heard Luce yell. I walked over to her and said,I thought you were going to join back Team Natsu? I questioned. Sorry Natsu but Mori and they others already agreed. She smiled apologetically. Wait I thought the guy with blue hair was Kikalori. First of all his name is Kikamori,not Kikalori. Second I call him Mori that's because it's his nickname. Luce explained. You never gave me a nickname I muttered. What was that Natsu I couldn't hear you? Oh nothing. But can I please come with you on the job? I asked,ok fine I more like begged. Fine but just don't get yourself in trouble! Luce scolded. I won't as I give her my biggest smile that I could manage.

Lucy's P.O.V
I was bored so I decided to ask Mori to form a team with our friends. Of course they agreed! After I asked them if they want to go on a job. Hey Mori do you want to go on a job with Hannah, James, Aphina,Me,and Laina. When I said Laina I gave him a devilish smile. Shut up Lu! I heard Mori yell. I love him when he acts like this!(as a second brother)Ohh someone is blushing! I taunted. Laina and Mori sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G! I chanted. Aw both of you are embarrassed! SHUT UP! They yelled in unison. Ok gez! but do you? Sure! But James said that he was busy and Hannah and Aphina followed him. Mori said. Wow talk about stalking much! Great so it's only me,you,and Laina. Yep! so let's go look for an S-Class job. They said. Ok. After we found a job we went to Mira and ask for her to approve it. Are you sure about this Lucy? Mira questioned. Yeah why? Because it's a 2 months quest. She answered. Plus with only three of you. Look we will be fine plus we are all dragon slayers I assured her. It will only take us 2 days at best! Ok whatever you say. She said worried. When we were about to head out Natsu came running! Can I please go with y'all?! he said panting. Sure! I said. Then we went home to pack. After about 10 minutes we got on the train.
________________________________________
Ok,to be honest this was more of a chill out chapter. And yes this is part of the story! I hope y'all enjoyed it! Also make sure to check out my sister's fanfic called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. It's about two of her ocs that she made. See you next time,Byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:So it's the end of this chapter maybe you should leave.
Aphina:Why?
Author:Because..
Aphina:Because?
Author:Because...I need to meet Makarov?
Aphina:*Blushing*
Author:Why are you blushing?
Aphina:You uh do know how old Makarov is,right?!
Author:I-It's not l-like t-that!
Author:Y-You do know I lied right?
Aphina: ......
Author:See you next time..I guess?

Words:760