You're Finally Mine

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Mira:Hurray! More nalu!
Author:Um,do you only show up when there's nalu?
Mira:No,I also come here when there is Gruvia,Rowen,
Gale.*continues listing more*
Author:Maybe we should start instead of listing ships.
Mira:Wait! I'm not finished yet!
Author:*sigh* how many more do you have left?
Mira:Lets see I have...*counts on her fingers*
Author:Whelp we're starting!
Mira:B-but,I have more! *sulks in a corner*
Author:Look,I'll let you list more at the end.
Mira:Y-you promise...?
Author:Sadly,yes...
Mira:Ok then lets start!
Author:*Whispers*and my sister says I have mood
swings.
________________________________________
Chapter 31

Lucy's P.O.V
We were at the guild having a party to celebrate the GMG,when all of a sudden Natsu grabbed my arm. "Hey are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine,but can you meet me at the back of the guild?" Natsu said back. "Sure!" I said as I follow him to the back of the guild. "What do you need?" I asked confused. "Well you see Luce I've been such a reck when you left and-" He got cut of when Mori came. "Hey Lu can you help me with something?" I tried to reply back but Natsu beat me to it. "She can but after I'm done telling her something!" He said but it kind of came out aggressively. "Wait! Am I interrupting something?!" He said averting his eyes from Natsu and looked at me. "Well,sort of?" I answered back. "why didn't you say so?" He questioned while walking away and muttered something like,"I have to get Mira and all the other Nalu shippers out here!" I ignored him and turned to Natsu. "So Natsu what did you want?" I asked. "Never mind Luce I'll tell you later.." He said and started walking off but I stopped him by standing in front of him. "Come on Natsu it's obvious that you want to say something!" He sighed and started talking,"I guess I can't hide anything from my best friend." He said giving me a small grin. I wanted so badly to run when he said best friend but I didn't and instead I gave him a fake smile. "Anyway Natsu what did you want to say?" Natsu noticed my fake smile but started talking knowing that I wouldn't tell him why my smile was fake. Well Luce as I was saying,"I was a miserable mess when you left,and so many times I tried to commit suicide" he stopped and took a breath and begun again,"But I didn't because I knew you would return." I stood there and listened carefully. "What I'm trying to say is that will you,Lucy Heartfilia,make me the happiest man alive and become my official girlfriend?" Natsu asked with a hint of blush on his cheeks. I stood there shocked at what he said,and could hear the cheers that are behind me shouting,"Say yes!" I had tears in my eyes and slowly nodded. I know it wasn't like we were getting married but I still cried tears of joy. "Aw Lucy don't cry!" Our audience said. That's when Natsu ran up too me and picked me up and whispered,"You are now finally mine." I blushed while he went to our guild mates. "Great job Flame Brain you finally maned up!" Gray said while patting Natsu's back. "Shut it Stripper!" Natsu yelled but couldn't attack him back because he was holding me. "Yay! Juvia-Sama doesn't have a love rival anymore!" Juvia cheered while hugging Gray around his neck,everyone sweat dropped at that comment and action. That's when Velvet flew up to me and said,"Lucy you don't have to worry about Aquarius-"(in this fanfic she sacrificed Aquarius before Lissanna came back)She stopped talking and covered her mouth. "L-Lucy I'm s-so s-sorry I didn't mean to m-mention her...!" I gave her a sad smiled and said,"it's ok." And looked away while Natsu put me down. After awhile almost everyone had a chance to talk to Natsu and I except Mira and Erza. Mira freaked out and fainted so she was in the infirmary trying to recover,so that only leads to Erza being the last one and when it was her turn she went real close to Natsu and said in the darkest voice she could muster,"Don't ever hurt her or you're going to be sorry!" "A-aye...!" Natsu said probably scared for his life. That's when someone shouted,"Lets party for the new couple!"
________________________________________
Alright hope you enjoyed it! Honestly I had so much fun writing this chapter! I'm so glad too because I wasn't stressed out like I usually was,so this chapter might be better then usual. Also thank you for 12k! Anyway enough of my ramble byeeeee!
________________________________________
Mira:Can I list more of my ships?!
Author:Fine! But under once condition!
Mira:What is it?! I'll do anything!
Author:You won't ruin anymore cute moments!
Mira:F-fine....
Author:Now list your ships.
Mira:Alright! I ship Gruvia,Rowen,Gale-
Author:You already said those ships.
Mira:Well I'm saying them again!
Author:O-ok....
Mira:*Continues listing the same ships*
Author:Mira! It's been more than 15 minutes! You need
to stop!
Mira:Ok,ok end the chapter.
Author:Finally! See you next time!

Words:915