Taking Care of Natsu

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:*Sulking*
Mori:Why are you sulking?
Author:Because I can't say the line,I haven't updated in
a while! Like the other authors! *continues to sulk*
Mori:That's a...good thing,I think?
Author:You don't understand! WHA!
Mori:Don't yell. lets just start this chapter.
Author:O-Ok.
Laina:*Glaring*
Author:Are you ok?
Laina:You better stay away from my man!
Mori:*Blushes*
Author:AHH MY OTP!
Laina and Mori:*blushes*
Laina:*Still blushing*can we just get started?!
Author:Ok...
Mori:*Still blushing*great! Let's start!
________________________________________
Chapter 11

Lucy's P.O.V
I went to my apartment and put Natsu on my bed. Wow he's a lot lighter then before! I can't believe you've only had 36 days worth of food in three years! How stupid can you get Natsu!? Not taking care of your body is an understatement! Plus that's not the way to treat depression. Gez,what am I going to do with you? Who knew that the great Natsu Dragneel could get sick?! Why am I talking to myself? Ugh! Poor Natsu he has the flu. I went to grab a towel from the bathroom,but to my surprise he grabbed my wrist. No..! Please.....don't....leave! Natsu...? What are you doing? I......don't...want..you....to...leave. He said. You have a fever I need to get a towel. But..! No buts now go to sleep! After I got the towel I pushed his hair back and laid it on his forehead. He seemed to calm down but he was still panting. When he fell asleep I went to the kitchen and cooked some soup. While I was waiting I went back to check on Natsu he was awake and started a coughing fit! I rushed over and patted his back. After he was done I gave him some water and washed the towel again,he fell asleep after. I wish I could use my healing magic but that only happens when it's caused by magic. Motion sickness is another story it depends on how strong you are so that has something to do wth magic. When I was done with that I went to check on the soup. It was done so I poured it into a Bowl and went back to Natsu. Natsu wake up I've got soup! I said in a gentle but loud voice. L-Luce? Um hm! Now eat up! I handed him the bowl but he almost spilled it so I held it for him. He had little spills down his face so I wiped them. L-Luce...thanks..again! Oh for the soup no probl- No,I mean for taking care of me. No problem that's what friends are for! He looked kind of hurt though I wonder why? Natsu are you ok? Y-Yeah I'm fine. Are you sure? Yeah. Ok,whatever you say. I do have one question. What is it? He asked. Why did you starve yourself when I was gone? He went silent. Natsu please tell me. It's because...because..if you weren't in the guild what was the point in living! You were my world,my joy,my hope,my everything! So if you were gone there was no point in living because the best part of me died already! He said while bursting into tears. I've never seen him cry before and it hurts to watch him. Natsu..don't..cry! I'm here now so please don't cry. L-Luce c-can you promise..me..something?
What is it I'll do anything!? Can you promise not to leave me ever again? He asked. I promise but you have to promise me something! What is it he asked. Promise me if I do leave you won't treat your body so horribly! Luce you promised you wouldn't leave but yes I promise. One more thing once I'm better fight me! He said with his toothy grin. Alright but I'll go easy on you because you were sick. Ok? Ok he said sounding disappointed.
________________________________________
Oh boy did that take long! So y'all better enjoy it because I spent like 3 hours on each chapter. Even though some I've read might take the whole day! Anyway check out my sister's fanfic it's called What Happened by Rainbowstar16. See you next time byeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:Ugh! I'm this close👌🏻 to update randomly!
Mori:It will be ok.
Author:Easy for you to say your not the one updating! *Starts
to cry*
Mori:Author's sister come quick your sister is crying!
Author's sister:It's normal she always sulks about updating!
Mori:Are you sure?
Author's sister:Yep,now see next time!

Words:790